Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Cannot successfully build PHP in Fedora 9 Post 302485151 by Corona688 on Tuesday 4th of January 2011 11:45:41 AM
Old 01-04-2011
Glad you got it working!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

fedora grub help, moving to tri boot (XP, ubuntu, fedora soemething)

I will shortly be adding a fedora flavor to my devel box. I currently have XP (installed first on an ssd), ubuntu 10.04 (installed second on the first partition of a platter drive), and I want to add either Cent or SL on the second partition of the platter drive. I will probably also want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding SDK Build on Kernel Source Build

Hi, So I downloaded this kernel source and was able to build it successfully. But I want to add this SDK source code inside, can anyone help me how to do this? Note that the SDK source can be built by itself. I added the SDK in the main Makefile: init-y := init/ #added SDK... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Build.xml invocation by Build Script

Hi I have a build.xml file and I can run it on Windows via cmd. Now I want to write a script to invoke the same. Is there a way to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies
CD(1)							    BSD General Commands Manual 						     CD(1)

NAME
cd -- change working directory SYNOPSIS
cd directory DESCRIPTION
Directory is an absolute or relative pathname which becomes the new working directory. The interpretation of a relative pathname by cd depends on the CDPATH environment variable (see below). ENVIRONMENT
The following environment variables affect the execution of cd: CDPATH If the directory operand does not begin with a slash (/) character, and the first component is not dot (.) or dot-dot (..), cd searches for the directory relative to each directory named in the CDPATH variable, in the order listed. The new working directory is set to the first matching directory found. An empty string in place of a directory pathname represents the current directory. If the new working directory was derived from CDPATH, it will be printed to the standard output. HOME If cd is invoked without arguments and the HOME environment variable exists and contains a directory name, that directory becomes the new working directory. See csh(1) for more information on environment variables. The cd utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
csh(1), pwd(1), sh(1), chdir(2) STANDARDS
The cd command is expected to be IEEE Std 1003.2 (``POSIX.2'') compatible. BSD
June 5, 1993 BSD