Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Agree with the Mission of Greenpeace? Post 302484596 by Broken on Saturday 1st of January 2011 09:28:50 PM
Old 01-01-2011
I came across Greenpeace back when it was pretty new, maybe in the mid `70s. I am somewhat hesitant to mention I know some of their undocumented philosophical roots, because that part I really don't agree with. I'm pretty sure some of the same folks are still involved. I confess I agree with some of the ideas, though. I don't work with any organized movements, but I am a pacifist, and a conservationist, and long for a different kind of world. But I don't want the same one Greenpeace wants.

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Edited by moderator.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. HP-UX

ServiceGuard on HP-UX 11.23 Mission Critical

Dear(s), anybody have played ServiceGuard on HP-UX version 11.23 MC ? I am planning to install Oracle and OpenView Operations for Unix 8 on a ServiceGuard clustered HP-UX environment, any suggestionsfrom where should I start ? Best Regards, Mostafa Reda (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darousha
1 Replies
PLANET(1)							    0~bzr116""								 PLANET(1)

NAME
planet - an aggregate feed generator SYNOPSIS
planet [OPTION]... [CONFIGURATION-FILE] DESCRIPTION
Planet Venus downloads news feeds published by web sites and aggregates their content together into a single combined feed, latest news first. The exit status is 0 for success or 1 for failure. OPTIONS
-h, --help display a short help message and exit -V, --version display version information and exit -v, --verbose verbose logging during update -d, --debug debug logging during update -o, --offline update from the cache only -n, --only-if-new only spider new feeds -x, --expunge expunge old entries from cache -c, --create=DIRECTORY create a new planet in DIRECTORY EXAMPLES
You can create a default planet: planet --create example You can build this default planet right away: cd example && planet --verbose planet.ini You can test the results in your favourite browser: sensible-browser output/index.html The configuration file has more details for customisation: sensible-editor planet.ini AUTHOR
Written by Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs using the `reportbug' command. Copyright 2008, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> Licenced under the Python Software Foundation License Version 2. planet - Planet Venus October 2009 PLANET(1)