Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lib missing
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Lib missing Post 302483903 by Danish Shakil on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 02:00:53 AM
Old 12-29-2010
Thanks

Thanks a lot for your help guys, i am updating my RED HAT.

Regards,
Danish

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

ct-lib on Lynix

Hi Friends ! Where can I get free ct-lib for Lynix ?? My problem is something like this-- Sybase server is running on a Solaris machine. Now I trying to access the Sybase from a Lynix machine for which i need ct-lib. I tried by downloading some free ct-libs for Lynix on the net, but they... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrgubbala
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how install lib...

i download a boost library from net on/by window machine...i am using telnet connection.then how can i untar/compile/install boost library to /usr/local/lib...on my unix machine. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prangin
1 Replies

3. Programming

2D Graphics Lib

Hi, I am on Fedora9 and need to do some simple 2D graphics (for game development). I am looking for an ideal 2D library/package to be used with GCC. I have come accross GRX, libmxi and some OpenGL (The 3D), but none of which seems to be ok. I could not find any tutorial or support material... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nasersh
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

ls: /lib/libattr.so.1: no version information available (required by /lib/libacl.so.1)

Hello, I'm experimenting a problem on my rh server. Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 8) 2.4.21-47.ELsmp #1 SMP i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux It started with a segmentation fault on #id root To resolve it, I've installed coreutils-4.5.3-28.4.i386.rpm But, I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogol_bordello
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solved: Missing whatis file from my /usr/shar/lib directory...

My whatis file is missing from my /usr/share/lib directory. I know I can recreate it by using catman -w command. My question is, why do all of my other servers have it and this one doesn't. Maybe due to a recent move of old to new servers and it just wasn't copied over. Unlikely, 'cause all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zixzix01
0 Replies

6. AIX

LIB Version

Hi...please help with command to find the library version on AIX server ---------- Post updated at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:31 PM ---------- AIX version is 6.1.Please (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sanal
4 Replies

7. Solaris

/usr/lib/vhost.so missing Solaris 5.10

Hi, i have a solaris 5.10 machine on which i am getting below error while executing cat command ld.so.1: cat: fatal: vhost.so: open failed: No such file or directory Killed it is related to file vhost.so missing Also when i did ldd cat result is as below libc.so.1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jcpratap
1 Replies

8. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't CD to lib ??? why

Hi, I have root access and user name called prod. but it doesn't matter which user I log in as. But I can't CD to the directory. Can you advise. dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 1 Sep 12 15:40 lib $id uid=4902(prod) gid=50(develop) $cd lib -bash: cd: lib: Permission... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
7 Replies
TC(8)								       Linux								     TC(8)

NAME
choke - choose and keep scheduler SYNOPSIS
tc qdisc ... choke limit packets min packets max packets avpkt bytes burst packets [ ecn ] [ bandwidth rate ] probability chance DESCRIPTION
CHOKe (CHOose and Keep for responsive flows, CHOose and Kill for unresponsive flows) is a classless qdisc designed to both identify and penalize flows that monopolize the queue. CHOKe is a variation of RED, and the configuration is similar to RED. ALGORITHM
Once the queue hits a certain average length, a random packet is drawn from the queue. If both the to-be-queued and the drawn packet belong to the same flow, both packets are dropped. Otherwise, if the queue length is still below the maximum length, the new packet has a config- urable chance of being marked (which may mean dropped). If the queue length exceeds max, the new packet will always be marked (or dropped). If the queue length exceeds limit, the new packet is always dropped. The marking probability computation is the same as used by the RED qdisc. PARAMETERS
The parameters are the same as for RED, except that RED uses bytes whereas choke counts packets. See tc-red(8) for a description. SOURCE
o R. Pan, B. Prabhakar, and K. Psounis, "CHOKe, A Stateless Active Queue Management Scheme for Approximating Fair Bandwidth Alloca- tion", IEEE INFOCOM, 2000. o A. Tang, J. Wang, S. Low, "Understanding CHOKe: Throughput and Spatial Characteristics", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 2004 SEE ALSO
tc(8), tc-red(8) AUTHOR
sched_choke was contributed by Stephen Hemminger. iproute2 August 2011 TC(8)