Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Openserver 5.0.6 on VMware
Operating Systems SCO Openserver 5.0.6 on VMware Post 302483722 by p.vvugt on Tuesday 28th of December 2010 08:04:13 AM
Old 12-28-2010
I did not installed Openserver 5.0.6 under VMware, but SCO Unixware 7.1.4. there I used both: IDE and LSI Logic. Both worked for me.
And I am using Bridged Network, and that also works.
I hope this will help in any way.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sco openserver 5.5

hello! when i try to make my system dual boot with both win98 & sco open server 5.5 it doesn't work at all.neither win98 take start nor sco open server boots.what should i do ? kindly help me thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buntty
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO 5.0.2 openserver

I am doing some work for a customer that is running SCO 5.0.2 openserver and they have lost their cd. Is there anyplace I can download it? I have a replacement being shipped but it will not be here for two days and they are down. Any ideals? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SCOoT
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

browser for openserver 5.0.4

I'm running SCO Unix openserver 5.0.4 at the moment. The problem is my dissatifaction with the web browser netscape 3.01. I wanted a better browser, and tried to install netscape 4.7, and the required rs504c patch. I'm still not able to see web pages in a satisfying matter, it is mostly black. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cantona007
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi there guys. I just got this new SCO version and i'm having some problem printing from shell, This is what i'm typing at the # sign : lp -dHP /etc/hosts and it prints no problem but when i use any other user at the $ sign it gives me this error. /dev/fd/7: /usr/lib/lp/sysv/7: not found. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

6. SCO

sco openserver 5.0.7

Dear members when i installed dual processor patch in openserver 5.0.7 in hp ML370 G4 server it hangs in sco at G_hd_config. i tried MP4, EFS 5.64,5.70A but not solved the problem.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_farooqui
0 Replies

7. SCO

Openserver 6.0 changes time

Here is an odd one. Every time that our server is restarted, the time is changed by 1 hour. I'm located in Puerto Rico which is GMT -4:00. I've tried EST and AST but the problem continues. Anyone has any ideas as to the cause? Juan Navarrete (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jn5519
0 Replies

8. SCO

Openserver 6.0.0

I spent last weekend building a new system for a client. The old (current production) system is an Acer Altos G700 with 512mb memory, dual P4 2.4ghz processors, dual channel LSI RAID controller with 4 72gb Seagate disks. This system runs SCO 5.0.7 with MPX and all the patches applied. The test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
4 Replies

9. SCO

openserver 5.0.6 media need

I am looking for openserver 5.0.6 media. I need build a new production server and we only have the 5.0.5 media. If anybody can help that be awesome. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stlwindadmin
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OpenServer 6.0v installation

Hi: I'm installing SCO Open Server 6.0v on VMWare ESXi, The instalation procedure giving by UnXis is using OVF deploy template and it create a primary partition of 10gb only. Any one know, if the OVF template could be edited to create a larger partition?? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ccarballo
0 Replies
MPT(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    MPT(4)

NAME
mpt -- LSI Fusion-MPT SCSI/Fibre Channel driver SYNOPSIS
mpt* at pci? dev ? function ? scsibus* at mpt? DESCRIPTION
The mpt driver provides support for the LSI Logic Fusion-MPT family of SCSI and Fibre Channel and SAS controllers: o 53c1020 (Ultra320 SCSI) o 53c1030 (Dual Ultra320 SCSI) o AS1068 (SAS/SATA) o FC909 (1Gb/s Fibre Channel) o FC909A (Dual 1Gb/s Fibre Channel) o FC919 (2Gb/s Fibre Channel) o FC919X (2Gb/s Fibre Channel, PCI-X) o FC929 (Dual 2Gb/s Fibre Channel) o FC929X (Dual 2Gb/s Fibre Channel, PCI-X) SEE ALSO
cd(4), ch(4), intro(4), pci(4), scsi(4), sd(4), siop(4), st(4), uk(4) HISTORY
The mpt driver first appeared in NetBSD 2.0. AUTHORS
The mpt driver was originally written for FreeBSD by Greg Ansley . It was ported to NetBSD by Jason R. Thorpe and contributed by Wasabi Sys- tems, Inc. BSD
February 16, 2009 BSD