Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Video Cards :: Video Memory Intercept and Redirect Post 302482801 by Corona688 on Wednesday 22nd of December 2010 02:48:29 PM
Old 12-22-2010
It might be better if you told us your goal, instead of the way you're hellbent on accomplishing it.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

S-Video

How can i use svideo with linux RH 9.0. I wish to output video to my tv, or projector. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: erhan_j
1 Replies

2. Solaris

No video display

I have two Ultra 80s that I'm working with, on one of them I was able to get video and build the system, but on the other ultra 80, the monitor switches on but doesn't display any video. Any suggestions as to how I could go about troubleshooting this? Thanks in advance, Justin (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jroglass
0 Replies

3. Linux

USB video capture? composite, s-video, etc

does anybody have any experience with any of these composite video to usb devices on linux? usb video capture - Google Product Search would like to get one but a linux newbie and having trouble figuring out if any are ported... i've found lots of things that link to freedesktop.org DisplayLink... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danpaluska
1 Replies
xvinfo(1)                                                     General Commands Manual                                                    xvinfo(1)

NAME
xvinfo - Print out X-Video extension adaptor information SYNOPSIS
xvinfo [-display displayname] DESCRIPTION
xvinfo prints out the capabilities of any video adaptors associated with the display that are accessible through the X-Video extension. OPTIONS
-display display This argument allows you to specify the server to query; see X(7). -short Output less details, to reduce the amount of text. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY This variable may be used to specify the server to query. SEE ALSO
X(7), xdpyinfo(1), xwininfo(1), xdriinfo(1), glxinfo(1), xprop(1) AUTHORS
Mark Vojkovich X Version 11 xvinfo 1.1.1 xvinfo(1)