Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Chromium flashes and crashes
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Chromium flashes and crashes Post 302482698 by Druonysus on Wednesday 22nd of December 2010 10:09:42 AM
Old 12-22-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark54g
Try launching it from the command line and seeing if there is any error output
the output is:

>chromium
Attempting to load libmoonloaderxpi
Segmentation fault

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Explorer flashes off

Hi, What must have happen to my internet explorer that flashes whenever it want to load. The page after trying to load would just logout. I have tried to reset most of the setting on the properties but all to no avail. Can someone pls assist. Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayode
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Server crashes when not in use.

Production server crashes when there is no traffic on it. Can only recover by going to ALOM and reboot the server. This seems to happen about the same time every month. The only good thing is the server is not in production at the time of the crash. I have been unable to locate any information in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joeentech
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

7z crashes system

Can someone tell my why every time I try to use 7z it freezes my system? I can't move my mouse, I can't type, I can't kill my xsession. I then restart my system and everything returns to normal. When I try to use 7z my system again freezes. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
11 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

chromium

I would just like to point out that for the past 1/2 monts i'm unable to edit post or if i post in regular mode i get double post using chromium browser. Can someone confirm or deny this. I'm using : chromium 18.0.1025.151 (Developer Build 85dfed9 Linux) Debian wheezy/sid Regards Peasant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Peasant
1 Replies

5. Programming

C++ program crashes

Hi, Can anyone tell me why the below program is crashing? and where exactly it is crashing. What is the corrective measure to be taken to make it work fine? #include <iostream> #include <cstring> using namespace std; class CString { char* m_data; public: CString() :... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
6 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)