Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? For Indian Members: What City Do You Live? Post 302482279 by R0H0N on Tuesday 21st of December 2010 07:06:43 AM
Old 12-21-2010
I like the mumbai local most..!!
R0H0N

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

city wide connection

what would be the best way to phyisically connect a series of computerised bus stops to a central computer in a city-wide network?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitfireuk1
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

For China members:which city do you live?

hi guys: i am live in Changsha China , i am study here . which city do you live? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingdream
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
qmail-local(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    qmail-local(8)

NAME
qmail-local - deliver or forward a mail message SYNOPSIS
qmail-local [ -nN ] user homedir local dash ext domain sender defaultdelivery DESCRIPTION
qmail-local reads a mail message and delivers it to user by the procedure described in dot-qmail(5). The message's envelope recipient is local@domain. qmail-local records local@domain in a new Delivered-To header field. If exactly the same Delivered-To: local@domain already appears in the header, qmail-local bounces the message, to prevent mail forwarding loops. The message's envelope sender is sender. qmail-local records sender in a new Return-Path header field. homedir is the user's home directory. It must be an absolute directory name. dash and ext identify the .qmaildashext file used by qmail-local; see dot-qmail(5). Normally dash is either empty or a lone hyphen. If it is empty, qmail-local treats a nonexistent .qmailext the same way as an empty .qmailext: namely, following the delivery instructions in defaultdelivery. The standard input for qmail-local must be a seekable file, so that qmail-local can read it more than once. OPTIONS
-n Instead of reading and delivering the message, print a description of the delivery instructions. -N (Default.) Read and deliver the message. EXIT CODES
0 if the delivery is completely successful; nonzero if any delivery instruction failed. Exit code 111 indicates temporary failure. SEE ALSO
dot-qmail(5), envelopes(5), qmail-command(8), qmail-queue(8), qmail-send(8), qmail-lspawn(8) qmail-local(8)