Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cannot logon using elinks
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cannot logon using elinks Post 302481693 by figaro on Sunday 19th of December 2010 08:36:21 AM
Old 12-19-2010
Thanks all. Using links is not confirmed, since the package could not be installed probably as a result of lack of image support.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't logon

I stupidly changed the shell of the root user to one that does not exist, and now when I try to lgon it says it cannot find the path to my shell and will not let me proceed any further. Is there any way I can get round this without re-installing the OS? Thanks for any replies. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SRP
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

About Logon

hi how can I know abt the details of current user who are logged on and as well as those users who currently have an account but are not logged on? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nokia1100
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pine, Alpine and ELinks

Hello. I'm running Mac OS X 10.5. I am completely new to UNIX and also to command line. I'm trying to setup an email client and a web browser. Google told me Pine was a good idea for email, so I got Pine. I thought it would be like other email clients, like Thunderbird, so that I can use IMAP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saithesci
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

squid&elinks config

Hi guys, I need to restrict the HTTP traffic for yahoo.com(and all its sub-domains) for elinks but when i use ping to receive packages from it. I need to do that with squid and use dstdom_regex in /etc/squid/squid.conf ,and i need to configure proxy in /etc/elinks/elinks.conf. Can someone help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: G30
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Controlling elinks from Pipe, CLI or Script

Hi guys, I’m looking for an automatic way to save the source code of an website to a file. My questions is, it is possible to control elinks from a script, pipe or cli? I need to open a website, login on this site by a webform, submit the form, open an new url and save the source code of a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: digg_de
2 Replies
img-xbm(3tk)															      img-xbm(3tk)

NAME
img-xbm - Img, X Windows Bitmap Format (xbm) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::xbm ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::xbm is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::xbm. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the X Windows Bitmap Format (xbm). More specifically img::xbm extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is xbm. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in xbm format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name xbm is recognized by the option -format. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, tk, xbm COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-xbm(3tk)