Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Another sed thread
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Another sed thread Post 302481507 by illTry on Friday 17th of December 2010 05:55:30 PM
Old 12-17-2010
Thanks a lot anurag.singh, here's current info:
Code:
CONTADOR="1
10"
for i in `/usr/bin/echo ${CONTADOR}`
do
    /usr/local/bin/grep Sent ${HOMELOG}/${ACCESSLOG} | /usr/local/bin/grep "from:2121" | /usr/local/bin/egrep -i "Gracias por votar por la foto $i" | wc -l >> votaronFoto.csv

sed "s/.*/Voted for file ${i} &/" votaronFoto.csv > votaronFoto2.csv
done

Expected Result:
Code:
Gracias por votar por la foto 1 *numberOfHits*
Gracias por votar por la foto 2 *numberOfHits*
Gracias por votar por la foto 3 *numberOfHits*
Gracias por votar por la foto 4 *numberOfHits*
Gracias por votar por la foto 5 *numberOfHits*

Current Result:
Code:
Gracias por votar por la foto 10 *numberOfHits*

Thanks again!!

Last edited by Franklin52; 12-18-2010 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: Please use code tags

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. Programming

Parent Thread Of Child Thread

Parent Thread Of Child Thread Suppose a process creates some threads say threadC and threadD. Later on each of these threads create new child threads say threadC1, threadC2, threadC3 etc. So a tree of threads will get created. Is there any way to find out the parent thread of one such... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between handle to the thread HANDLE and thread identifier pthread_t

This question might be silly but its confusing me a bit: What is the difference between handle to the thread HANDLE and thread identifier pthread_t? ---------- Post updated at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:48 PM ---------- Sorry I saw details and HANDLE is in windows and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
0 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies
iscsi_discovery(8)					      System Manager's Manual						iscsi_discovery(8)

NAME
iscsi_discovery - discover iSCSI targets SYNOPSIS
iscsi_discovery <IP> [-p <port>] [-d] [-t <tcp|iser> [-f]] [-m] [-l] DESCRIPTION
Perform send-targets discovery to the specified IP. If a discovery record is generated, try to login to the portal using the preferred transport (-t flag specifies the requested transport type, TCP is the default). If login using a certain transport succeeds, mark the por- tal for automatic login (unless -m flag is used), and disconnect (unless -l flag is used). For iSCSI discovery to work, open-iscsi services must be running. i.e. iscsid should be up, and the iSCSI modules loaded. This is best accomplished by the init.d startup script. [-p=]port-number set the port number (defualt is 3260). [-d] print debugging information. [-t=]transport-type set transport (default is tcp). [-f] force specific transport - disable the fallback to tcp (default is fallback enabled). force the transport specified by the argument of the -t flag. [-m] manual startup - will set manual startup (default is automatic startup). [-l] login - login to the new discovered nodes (defualt is false). AUTHOR
Written by Dan Bar Dov REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <erezzi.list@gmail.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) Voltaire Ltd. 2006. iscsi_discovery(8)