Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Another sed thread
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Another sed thread Post 302481499 by illTry on Friday 17th of December 2010 05:34:33 PM
Old 12-17-2010
First, thanks for the quick response anurag.singh, however all of those options give me that pesky '10', instead of 1,2,3..... Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. Programming

Parent Thread Of Child Thread

Parent Thread Of Child Thread Suppose a process creates some threads say threadC and threadD. Later on each of these threads create new child threads say threadC1, threadC2, threadC3 etc. So a tree of threads will get created. Is there any way to find out the parent thread of one such... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between handle to the thread HANDLE and thread identifier pthread_t

This question might be silly but its confusing me a bit: What is the difference between handle to the thread HANDLE and thread identifier pthread_t? ---------- Post updated at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:48 PM ---------- Sorry I saw details and HANDLE is in windows and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
0 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies
LOOK(8) 							Executable programs							   LOOK(8)

NAME
ipsec_look - get a quick summary of Libreswan status SYNOPSIS
ipsec look DESCRIPTION
Look is used to get a quick overview of what the status of Libreswan is. It is the equivalent to running the commands ipsec eroute, ipsec spigrp, ipsec tncfg, ipsec spi and netstat -rn. However a bit of processing is done to combine the outputs. Some of the above commands, and there for ipsec look, are only supported with the KLIPS or MAST stack, and will give errors when used on BSD, Windows or Linux with NETKEY. SEE ALSO
ipsec(8), ipsec_tncfg(8), ipsec_spi(8), ipsec_spigrp(8), ipsec_eroute(5), netstat(8). HISTORY
Man page written for the Linux FreeS/WAN project <http://www.freeswan.org/> by Michael Richardson. Original program written by Henry Spencer. AUTHOR
Paul Wouters placeholder to suppress warning libreswan 12/16/2012 LOOK(8)