Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fibonacci (assembly)
Top Forums Programming Fibonacci (assembly) Post 302479574 by Corona688 on Saturday 11th of December 2010 02:23:35 PM
Old 12-11-2010
Can you tell us what OS this is, or at least what architecture this is? Especially relevant when programming at a low level...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fibonacci series

Need code to run the Fibonacci series from 0 to 10 (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: nycol
16 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem in fibonacci series

hi, I'm a beginner to UNIX and got some problem in this fibonacci.Please help me out.Here is the code: fibo() { if then fibo=` expr {fibo ($1 - 2)} + {fibo ($1 - 1)}` | bc echo $fibo fi } echo "enter a number:" read x #echo "The fibonnacci series for value $x is:" fibo $x ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: janani_kalyan
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to generate Fibonacci series using recursion

I am facing problem with Shell script to generate Fibonacci series using recursion i.e. recursive function. Here is my script: #!/bin/sh fibo() { no=$1 if ; then return 0 elif ; then return 1 else a1=`expr $no - 1` fibo $a1 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tapas Bose
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to find the sum of first n Fibonacci numbers

pls give me the solution for this i need it for my exam pls pls pls Shell script to find the sum of first n Fibonacci numbers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kshitija
1 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with shell script to find sum of first n numbers of Fibonacci series

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Shell script to find sum of first n numbers of Fibonacci series 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kshitija
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why does fibonacci sequence script stop making sense at 92nd iteration?

So, Just for practice, I wrote a simple fibonacci sequence script in bash. (03:08:02\$ cat fib #!/usr/bin/bash ret () { echo -ne "\n" sleep .5 } a=1 b=2 echo -n $a #1 A ret echo -n $b #2 B ret (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: DeCoTwc
8 Replies

7. Programming

Assembly 8085

Hi eneryone, Im trying to learn about assemply 8085 in order to make a project i have. First of all which emulator to use? I work in linux and I currently istalled GNUSim8085. Also, maybe somewhere I can find some simple examples? The project is about making an array saved in specific... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: giampoul
8 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

program to find and print a Fibonacci sequence of numbers. --Errors

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I am trying to convert a C language program over to Sparc Assembley and I am getting Undefined first referenced... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenjiro310
4 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Sparc Assembly

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I am having a hard time with this assignement i cant get the pfib value to print out the fib sequence. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kenjiro310
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fibonacci series -going into infinite loop

Hello, I am a beginner to shell programming. Coded the following for Fibonacci series. #!/bin/bash fib() { i=0 j=1 arr=0 arr=1 echo "enter the limit:" read n while do fo= expr $j - 1 f1=$j f2= expr $j + 1 arr= expr ${arr} + ${arr} echo ${arr} (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rookie222
3 Replies
XtAppSetWarningHandler()												  XtAppSetWarningHandler()

Name
  XtAppSetWarningHandler - set the low-level warning handler.

Synopsis
  XtErrorHandler XtAppSetWarningHandler(app_context, handler)
	 XtAppContext app_context;
	 XtErrorHandler handler;

Inputs
  app_context
	    Specifies the application context.

handler   Specifies the new nonfatal error procedure.

Returns
  A pointer to the previously installed low-level error handler.

Description
  XtAppSetWarningHandler()  registers  the  procedure  handler in app_context as the procedure to be invoked by XtAppWarning().  It returns a
  pointer to the previously installed low-level warning handler.

The default low-level warning handler provided by the Intrinsics is _XtDefaultWarning().  On POSIX-based systems, it prints the message  to
  standard error and returns to the caller.

Usage
  Note	that application-context-specific error and warning handling is not implemented on many systems.  Most implementations will have just
  one set of error handlers.  If they are set for different application contexts, the one performed last will prevail.

See Also
  XtAppError(1), XtAppErrorMsg(1), XtAppSetErrorHandler(1), XtAppSetErrorMsgHandler(1), XtAppSetWarningMsgHandler(1), XtAppWarning(1), XtApp-
  WarningMsg(1),
  XtErrorHandler(2).

Xt - Error Handling													  XtAppSetWarningHandler()