Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: JDK 1.6 error - simple
Top Forums Programming JDK 1.6 error - simple Post 302478906 by achenle on Thursday 9th of December 2010 06:51:44 AM
Old 12-09-2010
Read this:

Packages

Your code might work if you drop the import statement for the class in the unnamed package. But if it doesn't work, you have code that doesn't conform to the language standard as implemented by the JDK you're trying to use.

That means you change the code or you change the JDK you're using.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

instfix lslpp JDK

Hi, some questions please : 1- what does do instfix ? 2- what does lslpp -l ? 3- how to verify JDK version on a UNIX server (AIX) ? Many thanks before. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find jdk 1.3.1

Hello, I try to find the file jdk-1.3.1_03-fcs.rpm (pre-requisite for Oracle Applications 11.5.8) for Linux x86 but it doesn't available anywhere... Maybe here, somebody have it ? :o Rgds (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madmat
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JDK Installation

I'm trying to install JDK (Java Development tools) and i get this: WARNING: The <SUNWj6dev> package "JDK 6.0 Dev. Tools (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be installed. WARNING: The <SUNWj6rtx> package "JDK 6.0 64-bit Runtime Env. (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: idan_cn
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to install jdk

Hi, I need a shell script that would do silent installation of jdk on a linux machine. Can anyone help me with this? Thanx Sunny (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eamani_sun
6 Replies

5. Solaris

error during install jdk 5.0.11 packages

hi all i tried to install jdk on solaris 10 2008 and i used these packages in installation pkgadd -d SUNWj5cfg SUNWj5dmo SUNWj5dev SUNWj5rt SUNWj5jmp SUNWj5man all was good except one (SUNWj5rt) some of the output ERROR: attribute verification of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Jdk 1.6 Installtion

How to install the jdk 1.6 in the solaris sparc 10 64bit. Any patch is required for jdk 1.6 for solaris (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saktiviji
2 Replies

7. Solaris

How to start tomcat with 2 jdk?

Current platform: Sun OS 5.9 Solaris isainfo -v 64-bit sparcv9 applications 32-bit sparc applications Problem: Fail to start tomcat server ps -ef | grep tomcat nothing displays... Steps: Installed jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30 Installed jdk 1.6 and set path in profile... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbox
11 Replies

8. Ubuntu

JDK path

Hello, I have installed the default JDK from Software centre, but when i type whereis JDK on the terminal.. i don't see any path :mad: i need JDk to install a tool ... Hurry!!! please HELP:confused::confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramad
4 Replies

9. Programming

Installing jdk

I just downloaded jdk, but am unsure about updating the PATH variable. What steps should I follow ? Evidently I have to/prefer to be logged in as root to install jdk on my UBUNTU 10.04 linux.BTW, this question needs to go in another forum, but out of disuse I have forgotten my root... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sundaresh
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

jdk

How can i see if jdk is installed or not on my system. I am on HP UX B.11.31 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bang_dba
3 Replies
MooseX::Types::Base(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  MooseX::Types::Base(3pm)

NAME
MooseX::Types::Base - Type library base class VERSION
version 0.41 DESCRIPTION
You normally won't need to interact with this class by yourself. It is merely a collection of functionality that type libraries need to interact with moose and the rest of the MooseX::Types module. METHODS
import Provides the import mechanism for your library. See "LIBRARY USAGE" in MooseX::Types for syntax details on this. get_type This returns a type from the library's store by its name. type_names Returns a list of all known types by their name. add_type Adds a new type to the library. has_type Returns true or false depending on if this library knows a type by that name. type_storage Returns the library's type storage hash reference. You shouldn't use this method directly unless you know what you are doing. It is not an internal method because overriding it makes virtual libraries very easy. registered_class_types Returns the class types registered within this library. Don't use directly. register_class_type Register a "class_type" for use in this library by class name. get_registered_class_type Get a "class_type" registered in this library by name. registered_role_types Returns the role types registered within this library. Don't use directly. register_role_type Register a "role_type" for use in this library by role name. get_registered_role_type Get a "role_type" registered in this library by role name. SEE ALSO
MooseX::Types::Moose LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as perl itself. AUTHOR
Robert "phaylon" Sedlacek <rs@474.at> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Robert "phaylon" Sedlacek. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-12-21 MooseX::Types::Base(3pm)