Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Veritas error
Operating Systems Solaris Veritas error Post 302477502 by daninx on Sunday 5th of December 2010 02:41:31 PM
Old 12-05-2010
Did you check the /var/V* logs?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Veritas or Legato??

Hi guys, What product would you suggest for a hot/on-line backup with an active oracle database ?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest100
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Veritas or Legato?

Hi guys, What product would you suggest for a hot/on-line backup with an active oracle database ?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest100
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Veritas NetBackup

Veritas NetBackup, how does it work?? I mean, I know it is used for backups and restores but really, can anybody give me a brief or any explanation that sums up basically what it is about besides the fact that it does backups and restores??? Please, if you have any information, I would appreciate... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Veritas

Hey all, I've noticed a heap of UNIX jobs like Veritas experience. Just wondering if anyone knows of any softwrae very much alike for free which would be good for learning with? Or if there is a trail like version out there for downloading? Cheers Thx in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Veritas Certification

hAI THIS IS SRIKANTH FROM INDIA AND I AM CERTIFIED SUN SOLARIS NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR AND I AM PLANNING TO APPEAR FOR VERITAS CERTIFICATION BUT THERE ARE LOT OF CERTIFICATIONS IN VERITAS CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IN CHOOSING WHICH CERTIFICATION I CAN OPT FOR THANKS & REGARDS..............SRIK (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srik_basina
1 Replies

6. Solaris

veritas netbackup

Hi All, We are currently running Veritas netbackup. We are currently having a few issues where were unable to log in due to several errors. Out usual fix for this is to recycle the backup servers however due to the nature of the information being backed up this is done by someone else and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rickyclayton201
1 Replies

7. Solaris

veritas

can u plz helpme i have some problem in veritas,i have 4 hard disks one is cpu remaining three is diskarray. whenever iam enter devfsadm command is showing error CAN'T INSTRUMENT RETURNOF FD_INTRACT 7BF58620:NON-CANANICAL RETURN INSRUCTION so iam enter format command is not showing four... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tirupathi
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Would like to learn Veritas

I would like to just few things about Veritas or Sun clustering software. Veritas netbackup Veritas Volume manager How do i learn these tools they are enterprise level software. They are not easily accessible thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
6 Replies

9. Solaris

Veritas Cluster

How to create your cluster members routes and manual nat, and proxy. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: padmaja@tech
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to extend a disk in veritas volume manager in veritas cluster?

Hi Experts, I wanted to extend a veritas file system which is running on veritas cluster and mounted on node2 system. #hastatus -sum -- System State Frozen A node1 running 0 A node2 running 0 -- Group State -- Group System Probed ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Skmanojkum
1 Replies
svm-predict(1)							   User Manuals 						    svm-predict(1)

NAME
svm-predict - make predictions based on a trained SVM model file and test data SYNOPSIS
svm-predict [ -b probability_estimates ] [ -q ] test_data model_file [ output_file ] DESCRIPTION
svm-predict uses a Support Vector Machine specified by a given input model_file to make predictions for each of the samples in test_data The format of this file is identical to the training_data file used in svm_train(1) and is just a sparse vector as follows: <label> <index1>:<value1> <index2>:<value2> . . . . . . There is one sample per line. Each sample consists of a target value (label or regression target) followed by a sparse representation of the input vector. All unmentioned coordinates are assumed to be 0. For classification, <label> is an integer indicating the class label (multi-class is supported). For regression, <label> is the target value which can be any real number. For one-class SVM, it's not used so can be any number. Except using precomputed kernels (explained in another section), <index>:<value> gives a feature (attribute) value. <index> is an integer starting from 1 and <value> is a real number. Indices must be in an ASCENDING order. If you have label data avail- able for testing then you can enter these values in the test_data file. If they are not available you can just enter 0 and will not know real accuracy for the SVM directly, however you can still get the results of its prediction for the data point. If output_file is given, it will be used to specify the filename to store the predicted results, one per line, in the same order as the test_data file. OPTIONS
-b probability-estimates probability_estimates is a binary value indicating whether to calculate probability estimates when training the SVC or SVR model. Values are 0 or 1 and defaults to 0 for speed. -q quiet mode; suppress messages to stdout. FILES
training_set_file must be prepared in the following simple sparse training vector format: <label> <index1>:<value1> <index2>:<value2> . . . . . . There is one sample per line. Each sample consist of a target value (label or regression target) followed by a sparse representation of the input vector. All unmentioned coordinates are assumed to be 0. For classification, <label> is an integer indicating the class label (multi-class is supported). For regression, <label> is the target value which can be any real number. For one-class SVM, it's not used so can be any number. Except using precomputed kernels (explained in another section), <index>:<value> gives a feature (attribute) value. <index> is an integer starting from 1 and <value> is a real number. Indices must be in an ASCENDING order. ENVIRONMENT
No environment variables. DIAGNOSTICS
None documented; see Vapnik et al. BUGS
Please report bugs to the Debian BTS. AUTHOR
Chih-Chung Chang, Chih-Jen Lin <cjlin@csie.ntu.edu.tw>, Chen-Tse Tsai <ctse.tsai@gmail.com> (packaging) SEE ALSO
svm-train(1), svm-scale(1) Linux MAY 2006 svm-predict(1)