Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux/Weblogic Admins?
Operating Systems Linux Linux/Weblogic Admins? Post 302477270 by mark54g on Saturday 4th of December 2010 12:29:50 AM
Old 12-04-2010
You could find out (Deal with taking resumes and the BS that accompanies that; liars, morons, etc to find the few that are actually golden in their field) by posting a req on a job forum like Dice.com - Job Search for Technology Professionals

Another thought, as this may be an issue, is to get two people. One can cover your app and another the systems. However, realize if you get one person, you will be in this remarkably bad position again. Any critical role should have at least two people performing it, as if one person leaves, you are up a creek without a paddle.

These people may exist, but prepare to pay for them. However, a job that is this important may be worth it, as without them, what will you do?

Is this a small company? Have you considered getting consultants until you fill the role?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Admins >

Just wanted to say great website and thank you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

admins and moderators..

hi admins and moderators, thread :https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=20620 my first thread in the forum.. i thought of some other answer. i like to tell you to delete that thread.. or tell anyother answer.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Any sys admins from uk?

Hello Guys, im new to this forum. Im from UK and ive recently completed my SCSA I & II and also got trained in Veritas Suite (Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Clusters, Veritas NetBackup), SAN Configuration. I was trying to get a break as a junior sun solaris admin. I am applying for the jobs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megadeth
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Is Weblogic useful for unix admins?

Hi, I Need small conformation that "Upto what extent Weblogic is useful for Admins? Need help ASAP...PLz do the Favour. Thanx in Advance...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: viswanathkishor
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Thank you members and admins

Got a raise and a formal position of 'unix system engineer' in 2016. I would like to thank you members and admins. This would not be possible without you. I will mention some.. Thank you Don, for making me learn and understand the importance of standards, which i try to apply as much as i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Peasant
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Behaviour of echo commands used by Linux admins

version info : Fedora 28 (Kernel version: 4.16.12-300) shell : bash Using echo command , if I redirect a text like "Chocolate" to a file , all the contents in the file are overwritten as shown below. # cat /tmp/someTest Hello world One more Hello world myLine3 # echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kraljic
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to find weblogic version in Linux?

Hi All, I am able to find the weblogic version in Centos 7 by using below command but i am not sure what is java -cp is doing in below command. Can someone please help. unable to find info from java man page as well. # cd /opt/oracle/weblogic/wlserver*/server/lib && java -cp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sravani25
1 Replies
MONGODBREF(3)								 1							     MONGODBREF(3)

The MongoDBRef class

INTRODUCTION
This class can be used to create lightweight links between objects in different collections. Motivation: Suppose we need to refer to a document in another collection. The easiest way is to create a field in the current document. For example, if we had a "people" collection and an "addresses" collection, we might want to create a link between each person document and an address document: Example #1 Linking documents <?php $people = $db->people; $addresses = $db->addresses; $myAddress = array("line 1" => "123 Main Street", "line 2" => null, "city" => "Springfield", "state" => "Vermont", "country" => "USA"); // save the address $addresses->insert($myAddress); // save a person with a reference to the address $me = array("name" => "Fred", "address" => $myAddress['_id']); $people->insert($me); ?> Then, later on, we can find the person's address by querying the "addresses" collection with the MongoId we saved in the "people" collec- tion. Suppose now that we have a more general case, where we don't know which collection (or even which database) contains the referenced docu- ment. MongoDBRef is a good choice for this case, as it is a common format that all of the drivers and the database understand. If each person had a list of things they liked which could come from multiple collections, such as "hobbies", "sports", "books", etc., we could use MongoDBRefs to keep track of what "like" went with what collection: Example #2 Creating MongoDBRef links <?php $people = $db->selectCollection("people"); // model trains are in the "hobbies" collection $trainRef = MongoDBRef::create("hobbies", $modelTrains['_id']); // soccer is in the "sports" collection $soccerRef = MongoDBRef::create("sports", $soccer['_id']); // now we'll know what collections the items in the "likes" array came from when // we retrieve this document $people->insert(array("name" => "Fred", "likes" => array($trainRef, $soccerRef))); ?> Database references can be thought of as hyperlinks: they give the unique address of another document, but they do not load it or automat- ically follow the link/reference. A database reference is just a normal associative array, not an instance of MongoDBRef, so this class is a little different than the other data type classes. This class contains exclusively static methods for manipulating database references. CLASS SYNOPSIS
MongoDBRef MongoDBRef Methods o publicstatic array MongoDBRef::create (string $collection, mixed $id, [string $database]) o publicstatic array MongoDBRef::get (MongoDB $db, array $ref) o publicstatic bool MongoDBRef::isRef (mixed $ref) SEE ALSO
MongoDB core docs on databases references. PHP Documentation Group MONGODBREF(3)