Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux/Weblogic Admins?
Operating Systems Linux Linux/Weblogic Admins? Post 302477215 by rm -r * on Friday 3rd of December 2010 03:51:42 PM
Old 12-03-2010
Linux/Weblogic Admins?

Please forgive me if I've chosen the wrong forum... but I'm just wondering how likely it is to find a Linux sys admin with a vast BEA Weblogic skillset or vice versa (a Weblogic admin with vast Linux admin skills)?

The reason I ask is because our Linux Sys Admin is leaving for a position with another employer and he presently handles everything from a hardware/OS and application standpoint for our Weblogic cluster as well as handling some Apache/Tomcat web servers.

My boss seems to think we cannot find someone with those combined skillsets. Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Admins >

Just wanted to say great website and thank you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

admins and moderators..

hi admins and moderators, thread :https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=20620 my first thread in the forum.. i thought of some other answer. i like to tell you to delete that thread.. or tell anyother answer.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Any sys admins from uk?

Hello Guys, im new to this forum. Im from UK and ive recently completed my SCSA I & II and also got trained in Veritas Suite (Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Clusters, Veritas NetBackup), SAN Configuration. I was trying to get a break as a junior sun solaris admin. I am applying for the jobs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megadeth
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Is Weblogic useful for unix admins?

Hi, I Need small conformation that "Upto what extent Weblogic is useful for Admins? Need help ASAP...PLz do the Favour. Thanx in Advance...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: viswanathkishor
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Thank you members and admins

Got a raise and a formal position of 'unix system engineer' in 2016. I would like to thank you members and admins. This would not be possible without you. I will mention some.. Thank you Don, for making me learn and understand the importance of standards, which i try to apply as much as i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Peasant
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Behaviour of echo commands used by Linux admins

version info : Fedora 28 (Kernel version: 4.16.12-300) shell : bash Using echo command , if I redirect a text like "Chocolate" to a file , all the contents in the file are overwritten as shown below. # cat /tmp/someTest Hello world One more Hello world myLine3 # echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kraljic
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to find weblogic version in Linux?

Hi All, I am able to find the weblogic version in Centos 7 by using below command but i am not sure what is java -cp is doing in below command. Can someone please help. unable to find info from java man page as well. # cd /opt/oracle/weblogic/wlserver*/server/lib && java -cp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sravani25
1 Replies
time-admin(1)						      General Commands Manual						     time-admin(1)

NAME
time-admin - Time Administration Tool SYNOPSIS
time-admin [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
time-admin is part of the GNOME system tools, a set of tools to easily access and manage system configuration. time-admin allows you to set the time, date and timezone of your system, as well as setting any time server to synchronize your local time server. OPTIONS
time-admin accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options. AUTHORS
time-admin was written by Carlos Garnacho Parro <garnacho@tuxerver.net> and others. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
services-admin(1), shares-admin(1), network-admin(1), users-admin(1), gtk-options(7), gnome-options(7) The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2007-05-08 time-admin(1)