Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C language Header files
Top Forums Programming C language Header files Post 302476515 by pharaoh on Thursday 2nd of December 2010 12:03:20 AM
Old 12-02-2010
C language Header files

Hi people I'm trying to do a school project and I've a situation wich is bothering me, imagine We've a program and that programs devided in multiple files "dotC1.c" and "dotC2.c" (for example) and they include our own header "header.h", and if We are using some libraries int both files it would make sence if I just include then in "header.h"? I'd apreciate if someone just help me thank you.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep data from header of files

Hello I want to grep data from header of the files . The header conatins data in this format . # $maint$ test1 # $product$ TTT I want to store maint name and product name with path of file . (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: getdpg
12 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing Header from files before Concatenation

I need to concatenate the files of same type but with different names that conatin header. Before conactenating its mandatory to remove the header from the files .. and after concatenation the output file should contain header too. how to do it... thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpta
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Header for all splitted files - awk

Input file: i have a file and need to split into multiple files based on first column. i need the header for all the splitted files. I'm unable to get the header. $ cat log.txt id,mailtype,value 1252468812,yahoo,3.5 1252468812,hotmail,2.4 1252468819,yahoo,1.2 1252468812,msn,8.9... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannefromdetroi
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Merge Files into Single with Header

Hi All, I am trying to merge all files in a directory that end in *.txt to a single file with the contents one after the other. This I can do using the cat function but how do I put the name of the file as a header for each one in the combined single file and seperate the contents from each... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcg
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Merge all csv files in one folder considering only 1 header row and ignoring header of all others

Friends, I need help with the following in UNIX. Merge all csv files in one folder considering only 1 header row and ignoring header of all other files. FYI - All files are in same format and contains same headers. Thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shiny_Roy
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel Header Files

I'm trying to lookup the definition of the ext4 superblock schedule in the kernel header files, but I can't seem to locate the files. I'm running the most recent Raspian Debian Wheezy OS with kernel version 3.18. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ksmarine1980
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merging two files to form header

Dear experts required you support to achieve below i need the file 2 values show on top of file 1 for mentioned valuesENTER CREDENTIALS or beside this please support to achieve the expected result . if I get the result 2 that will be better I have two files File 1 ENTER CREDENTIALS BILLING... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
4 Replies

8. Programming

Where to get C header files?

Some of my c code compiles fine but others can't find header files. Colored_Chars.c:4:10: fatal error: graphics.h: No such file or directory Do I need to download them from some where? I found this. Is this what I need to do? Under Using DSL libraries - How do I use graphics.h in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find header in a text file and prepend it to all lines until another header is found

I've been struggling with this one for quite a while and cannot seem to find a solution for this find/replace scenario. Perhaps I'm getting rusty. I have a file that contains a number of metrics (exactly 3 fields per line) from a few appliances that are collected in parallel. To identify the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: verdepollo
3 Replies
ERIC4_API(1)						      General Commands Manual						      ERIC4_API(1)

NAME
eric4_api - eric4 API generator SYNOPSIS
eric4_api [options] files... where files can be be either Python modules, package directories or ordinary directories. DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the eric4_api command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. eric4_api scans Python source code to generate API descriptions files which are used to as tooltips and autocompletion suggestions by the QScintilla editor widget in eric4. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -b name or --base name Use the given name as the name of the base package. -h or --help Show this help and exit. -o filename or --output=filename Write the API information to the named file. A '%L' placeholder is replaced by the language of the API file (see --language). --oldstyle Generate API files for QScintilla prior to 1.7. -p or --private Include private methods and functions. -R, -r or --recursive Perform a recursive search for Python files. -t ext or --extension = ext Add the given extension to the list of file extensions. This option may be given multiple times. -V or --version Show version information and exit. -x directory or --exclude=directory Specify a directory basename to be excluded. This option may be repeated multiple times. --exclude-file=pattern Specify a filename pattern of files to be excluded. This option may be repeated multiple times. -l language or --language=language Generate an API file for the given programming language. Supported programming languages are: * Python * Python3 * Ruby The default is 'Python'. This option may be repeated multiple times. SEE ALSO
eric4(1), eric4_compare(1), eric4_configure(1), eric4_diff(1), eric4_doc(1), eric4_editor(1), eric4_helpviewer(1), eric4_iconeditor(1), eric4_plugininstall(1), eric4_pluginrepository(1), eric4_pluginuninstall(1), eric4_qregexp(1), eric4_re(1), eric4_sqlbrowser(1), eric4_tray(1), eric4_trpreviewer(1), eric4_uipreviewer(1), eric4_unittest(1), eric4_webbrowser(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Torsten Marek <shlomme@gmx.net>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). January 31, 2010 ERIC4_API(1)