Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Server package information + more? Post 302474596 by zxmaus on Wednesday 24th of November 2010 06:01:22 PM
Old 11-24-2010
it won't show relocated packages either. For this you need to run lslpp_r -R ALL -Lcq

regards
zxmaus

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to hide Apache Server information?

When we have a directory web page open to public, there is usually a message shows on the bottom: Apache/2.0.40 Server at www.mydomain.net Port 80 Could someone tell me how to hide the information like this web page does? http://debian.cn99.com/debian-cd/ Thanx in advance. HOUSCOUS (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HOUSCOUS
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

finding information about a server

hi can i know how to find out basic information about a server OS version, num of CPU, memory size, SI no. i ran the comman below... uname -a SunOS statsfs07 5.8 Generic_117000-03 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4 from this how do i know which version is it in? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: legato
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

FTP user information on destination server

Could any one please tell me how to check the ftp users information on the destination server ( Hp-UX ) ? Source server used to do FTP to my server ( that is destination server ) . Now , he is getting error that login is incorrect and unable to login into destination server . Please tell me how to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: randhir
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

downloading a package to my server

Hi, I want to download and run imageMagik on my remote server. So i know some unix and can move around unix filesystem so i'm sure i can do it but how do i actually download the package to the remote machine.....i need to point it to the url somehow and say download it..then i know how to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: elduderino
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Information regarding softwares installed on the Solaris server

I need to know information regarding the softwares/applications that are installed on my Solaris server and also its end of life or support information. Can some one help me how to get these details please... Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
3 Replies
GO-GET(1)						      General Commands Manual							 GO-GET(1)

NAME
go - tool for managing Go source code SYNOPSIS
go get [-a] [-d] [-fix] [-n] [-p n] [-u] [-v] [-x] [ packages ] DESCRIPTION
Get downloads and installs the packages named by the import paths, along with their dependencies. When checking out or updating a package, get looks for a branch or tag that matches the locally installed version of Go. The most important rule is that if the local installation is running version "go1", get searches for a branch or tag named "go1". If no such version exists it retrieves the most recent version of the package. OPTIONS
-a, -n, -v, -x, -p The -a, -n, -v, -x, and -p flags have the same meaning as in 'go build' and 'go install'. See go-build(1). -d The -d flag instructs get to stop after downloading the packages; that is, it instructs get not to install the packages. -fix The -fix flag instructs get to run the fix tool on the downloaded packages before resolving dependencies or building the code. -u The -u flag instructs get to use the network to update the named packages and their dependencies. By default, get uses the network to check out missing packages but does not use it to look for updates to existing packages. For more about specifying packages, see go-packages(7). For more about how 'go get' finds source code to download, see go-remote(7). SEE ALSO
go-build(1), go-install(1), go-clean(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2012-06-15 GO-GET(1)