Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux make file
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Linux make file Post 302474001 by heidik on Tuesday 23rd of November 2010 04:22:41 AM
Old 11-23-2010
Hello Corona688

Are you talking about the make file or the classes involved in this application. There are many classes with lots of code. Which one should I post?

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to make you linux server for telnet????

I have RH7.2 OS and I want my freinds to login my sys I have TCP/IP connection ppp and I know my IP also I know this ppp-18-21.cyberia.net.... I want my freinds to use Telnet How to configure it plz Help files PDF ...my freinds has ppp and LAN .......configuration for telnet also my Host is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
4 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to mount/make a FAT system on Linux

Yea i was wondering how i would mount, and create a FAT directory that way i can save files in the FAT directory in a windows system and be able to access them on Linux systems. Or if there is any other way to share files between Linux and Windows. Any responds will help... thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kyoist
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Re:How to make the linux pc faster

Hi, Can any one help me out in solving the problem i have a linux database server it is tooo slow that i am unable to open even the terminial is there any solution to get rid of this problem.How to make this server faster. Thanks & Regards Venky (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venky_vemuri
0 Replies

4. Programming

makeutility: how to get the make-file name inside of the make-file?

How I can get the current make-file name in a make-file So, if I run make with specified file:make -f target.mak is it possible to have the 'target' inside of the that 'target.mak' from the file name? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to make linux look in ./ by default

if i want to run a file from my current directory i have to do ./myfile how i should config my linux to look automatically in ./ thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pureMind
3 Replies

6. Linux

Linux make bootable archive

Can anybody suggest me software to backup Linux server and to make them boot able (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

extension building make GNU Linux

Hi, I do "touch poub.mlc" Download my Makefile, But when I try : make -f Makefile.txt(.txt in order my file to be accepted for upload), it says:"no rule for poub.mlo target" What is wrong in my Makefile(test yourself please before posting)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: synhedionn
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need to make a control panel for a Linux script

has anyone got experience using jsch? Does it give me a prompt when I run a command/ print result back to me. I need to send commands to a linux database like restart,shutdown,stop database caching etc. But in java I want to build a GUI I can use. TO call database commands. and do these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samuel12
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to make a .exe file executable in Linux?

Dear all, I download a .exe file in my current folder called: ukbmd5.exe. I was told to run the command below: ukbmd5 ukb25278.enc to verify the integrity of the files that you have downloaded and the program ukbmd5 has been made available to assist with decrpying ukb25278.enc. while when I run... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forevertl
1 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader - Automatically generates application classes DESCRIPTION
"Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader" loads additional model and action classes on behalf of the application out of the configured plugin classes. Unlike, "Jifty::ClassLoader", this class will only autogenerate classes if the plugin provides them. The plugin classes are checked before the base Jifty classes, so that a plugin can override the Jifty class, just as any existing application classes will be loaded first. new Returns a new ClassLoader object. Doing this installs a hook into @INC that allows Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader to dynamically create needed classes if they do not exist already. This works because if use/require encounters a blessed reference in @INC, it will invoke the INC method with the name of the module it is searching for on the reference. Takes two mandatory arguments, "base", which should be the application's base path; and "plugin" which is the plugin classname. INC The hook that is called when a module has been "require"'d that cannot be found on disk. The following stub classes are auto-generated: Application An empty application base class is created that doesn't provide any methods or inherit from anything. Application::Record An empty class that descends from Jifty::Record is created. Application::Collection An empty class that descends from Jifty::Collection is created. Application::Notification An empty class that descends from Jifty::Notification. Application::Dispatcher An empty class that descends from Jifty::Dispatcher. Application::Bootstrap An empty class that descends from Jifty::Bootstrap. Application::Upgrade An empty class that descends from Jifty::Upgrade. Application::CurrentUser An empty class that descends from Jifty::CurrentUser. Application::Model::AnythingCollection If "Application::Model::Something" is a valid model class, then it creates a subclass of Jifty::Collection whose "record_class" is "Application::Model::Something". Application::Action::(Create or Update or Delete)Anything If "Application::Model::Something" is a valid model class, then it creates a subclass of Jifty::Action::Record::Create, Jifty::Action::Record::Update, or Jifty::Action::Record::Delete whose record_class is "Application::Model::Something". require Loads all of the application's Actions and Models. It additionally "require"'s all Collections and Create/Update actions for each Model base class -- which will auto-create them using the above code if they do not exist on disk. DESTROY When the ClassLoader gets garbage-collected, its entry in @INC needs to be removed. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-08 Jifty::Plugin::ClassLoader(3pm)