Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux make file
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Linux make file Post 302473946 by Corona688 on Monday 22nd of November 2010 11:54:05 PM
Old 11-23-2010
Well, I would say that looks pretty significant. Can we see the relevant code?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to make you linux server for telnet????

I have RH7.2 OS and I want my freinds to login my sys I have TCP/IP connection ppp and I know my IP also I know this ppp-18-21.cyberia.net.... I want my freinds to use Telnet How to configure it plz Help files PDF ...my freinds has ppp and LAN .......configuration for telnet also my Host is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
4 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to mount/make a FAT system on Linux

Yea i was wondering how i would mount, and create a FAT directory that way i can save files in the FAT directory in a windows system and be able to access them on Linux systems. Or if there is any other way to share files between Linux and Windows. Any responds will help... thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kyoist
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Re:How to make the linux pc faster

Hi, Can any one help me out in solving the problem i have a linux database server it is tooo slow that i am unable to open even the terminial is there any solution to get rid of this problem.How to make this server faster. Thanks & Regards Venky (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venky_vemuri
0 Replies

4. Programming

makeutility: how to get the make-file name inside of the make-file?

How I can get the current make-file name in a make-file So, if I run make with specified file:make -f target.mak is it possible to have the 'target' inside of the that 'target.mak' from the file name? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to make linux look in ./ by default

if i want to run a file from my current directory i have to do ./myfile how i should config my linux to look automatically in ./ thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pureMind
3 Replies

6. Linux

Linux make bootable archive

Can anybody suggest me software to backup Linux server and to make them boot able (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

extension building make GNU Linux

Hi, I do "touch poub.mlc" Download my Makefile, But when I try : make -f Makefile.txt(.txt in order my file to be accepted for upload), it says:"no rule for poub.mlo target" What is wrong in my Makefile(test yourself please before posting)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: synhedionn
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need to make a control panel for a Linux script

has anyone got experience using jsch? Does it give me a prompt when I run a command/ print result back to me. I need to send commands to a linux database like restart,shutdown,stop database caching etc. But in java I want to build a GUI I can use. TO call database commands. and do these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samuel12
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to make a .exe file executable in Linux?

Dear all, I download a .exe file in my current folder called: ukbmd5.exe. I was told to run the command below: ukbmd5 ukb25278.enc to verify the integrity of the files that you have downloaded and the program ukbmd5 has been made available to assist with decrpying ukb25278.enc. while when I run... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forevertl
1 Replies
JSON_PP(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide						JSON_PP(1)

NAME
json_pp - JSON::PP command utility SYNOPSIS
json_pp [-v] [-f from_format] [-t to_format] [-json_opt options_to_json] DESCRIPTION
json_pp converts between some input and output formats (one of them is JSON). This program was copied from json_xs and modified. The default input format is json and the default output format is json with pretty option. OPTIONS
-f -f from_format Reads a data in the given format from STDIN. Format types: json as JSON eval as Perl code -t Writes a data in the given format to STDOUT. null no action. json as JSON dumper as Data::Dumper -json_opt options to JSON::PP Acceptable options are: ascii latin1 utf8 pretty indent space_before space_after relaxed canonical allow_nonref allow_singlequote allow_barekey allow_bignum loose escape_slash -v Verbose option, but currently no action in fact. -V Prints version and exits. EXAMPLES
$ perl -e'print q|{"foo":"XX","bar":1234567890000000000000000}|' | json_pp -f json -t dumper -json_opt pretty,utf8,allow_bignum $VAR1 = { 'bar' => bless( { 'value' => [ '0000000', '0000000', '5678900', '1234' ], 'sign' => '+' }, 'Math::BigInt' ), 'foo' => "x{3042}x{3044}" }; $ perl -e'print q|{"foo":"XX","bar":1234567890000000000000000}|' | json_pp -f json -t dumper -json_opt pretty $VAR1 = { 'bar' => '1234567890000000000000000', 'foo' => "x{e3}x{81}x{82}x{e3}x{81}x{84}" }; SEE ALSO
JSON::PP, json_xs AUTHOR
Makamaka Hannyaharamitu, <makamaka[at]cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2010 by Makamaka Hannyaharamitu This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2018-08-17 JSON_PP(1)