Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Need help to install sco openserver 5 Post 302473698 by sup69 on Monday 22nd of November 2010 05:14:09 AM
Old 11-22-2010
Need help to install sco openserver 5

Hi,
Im installing sco openserver 5 (OpenServer-5.0.7Hw-10Jun05_1800.iso) on a vmware server 1.0.4.
Installation is ok but on when x server is loading i just can login, mouse does not move and most of keyboard cases do not respond.
I choose usb mouse + french keyboard while installating, should i chose others options ?.

I m actually trying to install informix, using ssh and winscp.
The other problem is that to install informix, i need to push return case but the return case on keyboard is not recognized...

Could you help me please, i tried too with the last vmware server, same problems.

Thank you

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sco openserver 5.5

hello! when i try to make my system dual boot with both win98 & sco open server 5.5 it doesn't work at all.neither win98 take start nor sco open server boots.what should i do ? kindly help me thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buntty
1 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO openserver 5 install problem

Hello all, I'm trying to install SCO openserver 5 on a 2.5 Gig hard drive, and I tried fdisk and a low-level format of the drive. When I insert the boot diskette all seems fine, and it asks me to set the cd-rom and it sees it and reads from it. Well, I'm thinking all is well until right after I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: immulett
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install and configure Apache on SCO openserver 5

I have just been made responsible for setting up Apache on our office SCO box. I have searched the internet, but haven't found any details that I can make sense of. I'm unfamiliar with Unix and would appreciate any help members of the forum have to offer. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

5. SCO

sco openserver 5.0.7

Dear members when i installed dual processor patch in openserver 5.0.7 in hp ML370 G4 server it hangs in sco at G_hd_config. i tried MP4, EFS 5.64,5.70A but not solved the problem.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_farooqui
0 Replies

6. SCO

I need SCO Openserver 4.2!!!!

I need SCO Openserver 4.2. Please, give me distributive of that version SCO:eek: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caine
0 Replies

7. SCO

Install SCO Openserver 6.0.0 on an IBM x3500 7977E6U

Even though IBM states that the x3500 server is Openserver 6.x compatible, it is still a bit of a trick to install SCO Openserver 6 to the machine because the standard method of installing the BTLD required to install the OS requires that the driver be written to a floppy which doesn't exist on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: qkrenge
3 Replies

8. SCO

Install SCO Openserver 5.0.7 as a trial

hi Howto install SCO Openserver 5.0.7 as a trial or howto get a trial license number? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

9. SCO

Install NIC on SCO openserver 5.0.2

Hi I am trying to install NIC FastNic 10/100 PCI Ethernet driver into PCI# 3 of the GA-SIML Rev 1.0 Motherboard on 1GB Hard-disk driveI have following the instruction on the CD-Disk and when I added NIC by netconfig and I do not know what is the following question: PCI BUS# DEVICE#... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
3 Replies

10. SCO

install iperf on SCO OpenServer 5.0.7

hi Howto install iperf on SCO OpenServer 5.0.7? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies
VMMEMCTL(9)							   Open VM Tools						       VMMEMCTL(9)

NAME
vmmemctl - vmware kernel module SYNOPSIS
modprobe vmmemctl DESCRIPTION
This is a kernel module. It isn't backed by a virtual hardware device, so it must be loaded manually. It has no dependencies, nor do any Tools components depend on it, so it can be loaded at any time during the boot process. Once loaded, no further action is needed. OPTIONS
vmmemctl has no options. SEE ALSO
vmware-checkvm(1) vmware-hgfsclient(1) vmware-toolbox(1) vmware-toolbox-cmd(1) vmware-user(1) vmware-xferlogs(1) libguestlib(3) libvmtools(3) vmware-guestd(8) vmware-hgfsmounter(8) vmware-user-suid-wrapper(8) vmblock(9) vmci(9) vmhgfs(9) vmsock(9) vmsync(9) vmxnet(9) vmxnet3(9) HOMEPAGE
More information about vmmemctl and the Open VM Tools can be found at <http://open-vm-tools.sourceforge.net/>. AUTHOR
Open VM Tools were written by VMware, Inc. <http://www.vmware.com/>. This manual page was put together from homepage materials by Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 2010.03.20-243334 2010-04-08 VMMEMCTL(9)