Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: While with three conditions
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting While with three conditions Post 302472245 by anbu23 on Tuesday 16th of November 2010 03:55:30 PM
Old 11-16-2010
Code:
while [ $x -le 10 ] || [[ $stage1 != "CacheFlusher" -a $percent1 -ne 100 ]]; do

What is CacheFlusher? Variable or String?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

2 or more if conditions

Hello, I have a file as follows: col no:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 a 4 226 226 ch:95024048-95027592, 1y224 of 3545 223 224 ident b 53 235 235 ch:148398-148401255, 1y184 of 3187 180 186 ident awk... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_sabz
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

multiple if conditions

Guys, Im trying to have a script that evaluates multiple conditions : test.sh: if then echo "host $1" else if then echo "host $1" else echo $1 not valid exit 1 fi when I do ./test.sh brazil1 I get: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashshadow1979
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

conditions

./script 89 The script will extract the last digit of the input parameter. example, that is 4. This will be compared to the last digit of the current day of the month ( like day 14; that is 4). A message will displayed on the screen indicating if the digits are the same or not. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: singh is king
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help regarding multiple conditions

Hi All, I am new to shell scripting. Can any one say what is wrong in this if statement, that uses multiple conditions if then *************** else if ( -z $pcs && "$night_time_calc" > "$night_time" ) then ******************************** ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssenthilkumar
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

IF OR with two conditions

I have this IF working fine, testing if a char is a digit: if ; then _VALUE=$_VALUE$_CHAR else _ISDIGIT="false" fi Then I add a second condition to test if the char is either a digit or a * if ]; then _VALUE=$_VALUE$_CHAR ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Flavius
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

If conditions need

Dear Expert, Below code is for to take the backup of database by daily time stamp. I need vital help to make my script automatic sending me email if it sucess or fail. echo on @REM Seamonkey's quick date batch (MMDDYYYY format) @REM Setups %date variable @REM First parses month, day, and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alone
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Zenity, While, and Conditions

All, I'm having fighting a losing battle with what I though would be simple. My goal is this: Show a zenity progress or info dialog until the system obtains an ip address, then close the dialog and continue through the rest of the script. Right now I've got the following: ip=`ifconfig |... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: timbrammer91091
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Errors in if conditions with to many OR conditions

Hi ALL I have a script where in i need to check for several values in if conditons but when i execute the script it throws error such as "TOO MANY ARGUMENTS" if then msg="BM VAR Issue :: bmaRequestVAR=$bmaRequestVAR , nltBMVAR=$nltBMVAR , bmaResponseVAR=$bmaResponseVAR ,... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil jain
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Errors in if conditions.....

#if if then echo $varNO >> AgriN.csv fi done < data The above script throws error such as integer expression expected. How do i rectify that?? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil jain
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conditions in if

I'm using the below one.. #!/bin/ksh File=$3 if ; then echo "Script" elif ] ;then echo "Passed k or f option" else "Please check the Input passed" fi Command line argument is "k" or -f and file is exist then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roozo
3 Replies
PAPS(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   PAPS(1)

NAME
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango SYNOPSIS
paps [options] files... DESCRIPTION
paps reads a UTF-8 encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the file. The rendering is done by creating outline curves through the pango ft2 backend. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --landscape Landscape output. Default is portrait. --columns=cl Number of columns output. Default is 1. --font=desc Set the font description. Default is Monospace 12. --rtl Do rtl layout. --paper ps Choose paper size. Known paper sizes are legal, letter, a4. Default is A4. --bottom-margin=bm Set bottom margin in postscript points (1/72 inch). Default is 36. --top-margin=tm Set top margin. Default is 36. --left-margin=lm Set left margin. Default is 36. --right-margin=rm Set right margin. Default is 36. --help Show summary of options. --header Draw page header for each page. --markup Interpret the text as pango markup. --encoding=ENCODING Assume the documentation encoding is ENCODING. --lpi Set the lines per inch. This determines the line spacing. --cpi Set the characters per inch. This is an alternative method of specifying the font size. --stretch-chars Indicates that characters should be stretched in the y-direction to fill up their vertical space. This is similar to the texttops behaviour. AUTHOR
paps was written by Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 17, 2006 PAPS(1)