Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development [.htaccess] Denegar IP Con Error 404 Post 302471243 by warpzero on Friday 12th of November 2010 10:17:46 AM
Old 11-12-2010
Try the code below by changing the 10.10.10.10 to reflect the ip in question. The 404.shtml is the page that the ip in question will get in return. The [L] flag will process the request internal to the web engine and the requestor won't know that they were redirected within the site.

RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} ^10\.10\.10\.10
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /404.shtml [L]

Mike

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Issue "Error 404" when upgrade AIX 5300-05-CSP-0000 to AIX (5300-09-02-0849)

Please read my issue! My old server using: - AIX system operating (5300-05-CSP-0000) - WebSphere 6.1.0.21 (Fix Pack 21) After I've upgraded version AIX - AIX system operating (5300-09-02-0849) - WebSphere 6.1.0.21 (Fix Pack 21) I have 1 issue when I access home page: "Error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gamonhon
0 Replies

2. Web Development

mod_rewrite RewriteMap - possible to 404?

In my strenuous efforts to get SEO-friendly urls, I'm using a rewrite map in my apache setup: RewriteEngine on RewriteOptions MaxRedirects=5 RewriteMap seo prg:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/map.php #map requests for the original file to the new SEO friendly urls RewriteCond... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sneakyimp
0 Replies

3. Web Development

HTTP 404 Error Fetches File from Another Server

Has any seen any PHP or other scripting code that will executive on a 404 "File Not Found' error and then fetch the requested file from a different server? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Web Development

Change internally 403 Error to 404 Error

I have the htaccess file within the folder in the domain I want to deny access to all users, execept one IP, after that redirects Error 403 resulting to a 404 error custom html page as shown below. # Restringting access! deny from all allow from 204.127.111.105 # Example of allowed IP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with wget and 404 errors

I am trying to use wget to make a local copy of this website accuscore.com/fantasy-sports/nfl-fantasy-sports/Current-Week-DEF-ST (i have the http:// in front, but the forum will not allow me to put it in at this time) Whenever i try to use wget i receive an "Error 404: Not found". I tried the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: problemss
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

Cant update yum what so ever [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found

Hello!!! I am so frustrated I'm about to snap!!! I cant hear any sound in Firefox or re-install Chrome. Every time I try to do anything with YUM inside my terminal (like update or install) I keep getting this error:failure: repodata/repomd.xml from virtualbox: No more mirrors to try. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found error in Web Server

I am running 2 jboss instances with ports 8585 and 8686 in my web server. Now trying to get header using the command curl -s --connect-timeout 360 -m 360 --head http: // localhost:8686/ then i get the following error HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1 Content-Length: 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hridan
1 Replies

8. Web Development

How to log http 404 error to a separate log file?

Apache Web Server: how to log http 404 error to a separate log file and i do not want to log in access.log please advice. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Spacewalk repodata/repomd.xml [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found

I Configured spacwalk 2.7 and synchronized the channels as the root FS was and the server was unresponsive through gui i deleted the cache in /var/cache/rhn & /var/cache/yum and ran yum clean all on the server as well as spacewalk client i could see the following error Loaded plugins: rhnplugin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: James0806
0 Replies
Plack::Middleware::ErrorDocument(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Plack::Middleware::ErrorDocument(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Middleware::ErrorDocument - Set Error Document based on HTTP status code SYNOPSIS
# in app.psgi use Plack::Builder; builder { enable "Plack::Middleware::ErrorDocument", 500 => '/uri/errors/500.html', 404 => '/uri/errors/404.html', subrequest => 1; $app; }; DESCRIPTION
Plack::Middleware::ErrorDocument allows you to customize error screen by setting paths (file system path or URI path) of error pages per status code. CONFIGURATIONS
subrequest A boolean flag to serve error pages using a new GET sub request. Defaults to false, which means it serves error pages using file system path. builder { enable "Plack::Middleware::ErrorDocument", 502 => '/home/www/htdocs/errors/maint.html'; enable "Plack::Middleware::ErrorDocument", 404 => '/static/404.html', 403 => '/static/403.html', subrequest => 1; $app; }; This configuration serves 502 error pages from file system directly assuming that's when you probably maintain database etc. but serves 404 and 403 pages using a sub request so your application can do some logic there like logging or doing suggestions. When using a subrequest, the subrequest should return a regular '200' response. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa SEE ALSO
perl v5.14.2 2012-03-15 Plack::Middleware::ErrorDocument(3pm)