Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to install kernel source? Post 302471174 by pludi on Friday 12th of November 2010 06:26:39 AM
Old 11-12-2010
Do a search for the keyword kernel, eg yum search kernel, and look through the package descriptions.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Does anybody know Kernel-2.4.33 source rpm URL??

Hi Everybody, I want to download the kernel-2.4.33 source rpm.Does anybody know from where should i download?? As in kernel.org there are .gz or .bz2 versions of kernel packages are available. Any help is welcome. Thanks, Sriram (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriram.ec
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

how install source file HP-UX

I want to install a source tar file using SAM . How do I do that? Also I want to update all installed software using SAM? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mwagz
3 Replies

3. BSD

Am searching for source code of openBSD kernel..

Hello Friends, Am lakshma reddy, doing my masters, i had some interest in exploring the source code of any open LINUX/UNIX, i searched for that i know i can get it but this time am finding it difficult in doing that. To be frank am new to this UNIX?LINUX platform. I need it since i want to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luckyy
1 Replies

4. Debian

Kernel source not found. (can't install network card drivers)

I've had no luck with help on linuxquestions so I figured I'd try here. I'm using debian etch. The problem is that I can not install my network card because it says: Makefile:62: *** Linux kernel source not found. Stop. I have the kernel-headers installed. I've looked all over the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Virtuality
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to read freebsd kernel source?

I got the freebsd kernel source from the first install CD(in directory:\7.0-RELEASE\src\),isn't right? if so,how can i read it? Is there any tools? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zhouq3132
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to read freebsd kernel source?

I got the freebsd kernel source from the first install CD(in directory:\7.0-RELEASE\src\),isn't right? if so,how can i read it? Is there any tools? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhouq3132
4 Replies

7. BSD

BSD Kernel Source Code

Hi I need the BSD core (kernel) operating system Please let me download link I'm from Iran Please help me Thank you very much (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sepadl71
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel Source files Confusion

I have open suse kernel kernel 3.1.0-1.2-desktop on which I used kernel source 3.1.10-1.2 downloaded from kernel.org and so I guess I am facing issues while loading kernel modules. I went to site kernel-source-3.1.0-1.2.1.noarch.rpm openSUSE 12.1 Free Download where it shows 2 rpm files... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
0 Replies

9. Linux

Create a bootable PXE image from build kernel source code

Hi, Can i just ask how I can create a bootable PXE image from the built kernel source. What files do I need to get? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to install libtool from source - newbie

Hey all, I am trying to configure software (Open Cascade) and I am receiving the following error: configure.ac:24: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library I know I must be missing libtool, however, when I try and grab libtool (a lot of sites have the proper tarball and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bphqk3
2 Replies
GO(1)							      General Commands Manual							     GO(1)

NAME
go - tool for managing Go source code SYNOPSIS
go command [arguments] DESCRIPTION
The Go distribution includes a command, named go, that automates the downloading, building, installation, and testing of Go packages and commands. COMMANDS
Each command is documented in its own manpage. For example, the build command is documented in go-build(1). The commands are: build compile packages and dependencies clean remove object files doc run godoc on package sources env print Go environment information fix run go tool fix on packages fmt run gofmt on package sources get download and install packages and dependencies install compile and install packages and dependencies list list packages run compile and run Go program test test packages tool run specified go tool version print Go version vet run go tool vet on packages EXAMPLES
TODO SEE ALSO
go-build(1), go-clean(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2012-05-13 GO(1)