Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PERL on windows accessing variables from a config file Post 302470923 by MarkoRocko on Thursday 11th of November 2010 11:42:40 AM
Old 11-11-2010
I'm passing in the config file as a param when starting apache.
Like this
%server_dir%\bin\httpsd.exe -e debug -w -f "conf\inputs.conf" -d "."

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

accessing variables declared in another perl script

Hi all, I have a perl script which declares two variables and calls another perl script which accesses those variables. But I am unable to access the variables in the called script. My script is as follows: my $ENV{a}="20"; system("perl called.pl"); and my called.pl contains: print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to parse config variables from external file to shell script

How do i use a config.txt to recursively pass a set of variables to a shell script eg my config.txt looks like this : path=c://dataset/set1 v1= a.bin v2= b.bin path=c://dataset/set2 v1= xy.bin v2= abc.bin .................. and so on . and my testscript : (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradsh
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Accessing Variables from .conf file

I can't figure out how to access variables that are stored in a separate file. Can someone let me in on the secret? Please, and thank you. -Kevin (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wayne1411
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl config file Help

HI I have a config file (ip.config)that has the following fields with colon as delimeter. yahoo.com:1919 ( host and port number) rediffmail.com:2020 gmail.com:2121 How to read it in a perl script. I need to parse the host and port number in the perl script using split... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl config file Help

Hi In My config file i have 12.122.12.111:2000 A host and a port number. To read the config file i have written in a perl script like this my %config; open my $config, '<','config' or die "Failed to read file :$!"; Its running fine in HP-UX but showing error in solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to access variables in a config file inside a shell script

I'm writing a shell script. I want to put the variables in a separate config files and use those inside my script. e.g. the config file (temp.conf)will have the values like mapping=123 file_name=xyz.txt I want to access these variables in temp.conf(i.e. mapping and file_name) from inside the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: badrimohanty
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse config file and store the values in variables

Hi, I have a config file that has blank, commented lines. I need to escape commented lines, blank lines, parse the remaining lines and store them in variables or array. the config file contains the following lines. # config file # Define Oracle User ORA_USER=abcde ORA_PASS=xyzabc... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakshmi Chowdam
8 Replies

8. Hardware

accessing zte zxv10 w300 modem for config

Hi all, I need to configure the zte zxv10 w300 modem, but can't access to it control panel. Seems to hide or mask it IP address. Someone knows howto access or setup a new configuration ? a hard reset maybe ? then looking in a default IP address ? how is this ? Thanks in advance VicK (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: VicK
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Accessing Solaris PCI Config Space extended properties

Hi all, Am working on an enhancement to access Solaris PCI Config Space. I got basic pci config space properties like vendor-id using di_node system calls. But i am not able to access the extended configuration space. Can you please suggest an approach to access the pci extended configuration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayrajen
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - is it possible to import variables from a config file?

hi, all. I got a question about awk: If I have a lot of awk files for different tasks, but they'll share the same base directory, log setting, action lists, etc., is it possible to import them from a config file, so that I don't have to put them into each awk file? For example, I need a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: lan9856
8 Replies
MIXERCTL.CONF(5)					      BSD File Formats Manual						  MIXERCTL.CONF(5)

NAME
mixerctl.conf -- audio mixer configuration file SYNOPSIS
mixerctl.conf DESCRIPTION
The /etc/mixerctl.conf file consists of mixerctl(1) variables to set at boot time. Each line of mixerctl.conf has the following format: variable=value To generate a mixerctl.conf from the current mixer settings, execute: mixerctl -a > /etc/mixerctl.conf Set mixerctl to YES in rc.conf(5) to have the variables set at boot time. Additionally, you can have the settings saved and restored for the devices of your choice by listing them in mixerctl_mixers in rc.conf(5). FILES
/etc/mixerctl.conf EXAMPLES
Example mixer settings for an esa(4) audio adapter: outputs.master=255,255 outputs.master.mute=off outputs.mono=255 outputs.mono.mute=on outputs.mono.source=mixerout outputs.headphones=255,255 outputs.headphones.mute=off outputs.tone=255,255 inputs.speaker=255 inputs.speaker.mute=off inputs.phone=191 inputs.phone.mute=on inputs.mic=191 inputs.mic.mute=on inputs.mic.preamp=off inputs.mic.source=mic0 inputs.line=191,191 inputs.line.mute=on inputs.cd=191,191 inputs.cd.mute=on inputs.video=255,255 inputs.video.mute=off inputs.aux=255,255 inputs.aux.mute=off inputs.dac=191,191 inputs.dac.mute=off record.source=mic record.volume=255,255 record.volume.mute=off record.mic=0 record.mic.mute=off outputs.loudness=off outputs.spatial=off outputs.spatial.center=0 outputs.spatial.depth=0 SEE ALSO
mixerctl(1), rc.conf(5) HISTORY
The mixerctl.conf configuration file first appeared in NetBSD 2.0. BSD
April 5, 2003 BSD