Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Color Scheme file
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Color Scheme file Post 302470875 by Corona688 on Thursday 11th of November 2010 09:54:03 AM
Old 11-11-2010
They broke all theme editing in gnome and left it that way for the last three years. But, they're XML files, so you could copy an existing XML file then edit the copy by hand. Apparently under /usr/share/gtksourceview-2.0/styles/
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

regarding Color scheme in linux console connected through putty.

Hi All, I am connecting to SunOs 5.8 server from windows machine through putty. My problem is commands are not showing any colours results. I want to see 'ls' command should list directories in 'red' and files in 'green' etc. How to do it . Please help. Also How to enable syntax colouring in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sooraj_Linux
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies
SDL::Color(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SDL::Color(3)

NAME
SDL::Color - a SDL perl extension SYNOPSIS
$color = new SDL::Color ( -r => 0xde, -g => 0xad, -b =>c0 ); $color = new SDL::Color -surface => $app, -pixel => $app->pixel($x,$y); $color = new SDL::Color -color => SDL::NewColor(0xff,0xaa,0xdd); DESCRIPTION
"SDL::Color" is a wrapper for display format independent color representations, with the same interface as SDL::Color. new ( -color => ) "SDL::Color::new" with a "-color" option will construct a new object referencing the passed SDL_Color*. new (-r => , -g => , -b => ) "SDL::Color::new" with "-r,-g,-b" options will construct both a SDL_Color structure, and the associated object with the specified vales. new (-pixel =>, -surface =>) "SDL::Color::new" with "-pixel,-surface" options will generate a SDL_Color* with the r,g,b values associated with the integer value passed by "-pixel" for the given "-surface"'s format. r ( [ red ] ), g( [ green ] ), b( [ blue ] ) "SDL::Color::r, SDL::Color::g, SDL::Color::b" are accessor methods for the red, green, and blue components respectively. The color value can be set by passing a byte value (0-255) to each function. pixel ( surface ) "SDL::Color::pixel" takes a "SDL::Surface" object and r,g,b values, and returns the integer representation of the closest color for the given surface. AUTHOR
David J. Goehrig SEE ALSO
perl SDL::Surface perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 SDL::Color(3)