Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: General Framework For C
Top Forums Programming General Framework For C Post 302470585 by majid.merkava on Wednesday 10th of November 2010 12:09:10 PM
Old 11-10-2010
I want to send a piece of C code to another machine and remote one run that code and return result like .Net remoting. I mean it is not RPC. there is no code on the remote computer i will send the code and get result.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

General Proxy Question

This is quite a general question: I am trying to detect whether people accessing my network are using a proxy server. This is *not* to ensure that web pages are not cached! The only way that I can think of doing this is to intercept at packet level and examine the source port for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sam_pointer
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

General Question

Hi, I've been racking my brains trying to remember, but, whats the command to change the default shell? I'm currently always in the Korn shell and I want to start out in the Bash shell. I'm running a variant of BSD I guess in Mac OS X 10.2.2 and Mandrake. Thanks. ccindyderek:confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccindyderek
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question?

Perl, Python, and PHP are these languages easy to use? Are they command line or are they part of a GUI? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmosley2
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

General Query

Hi all My job is to bootup the servers (1 sun solaris 5.8, 3 sco (release 5) and 1 windows 2000), taking backup of the servers and shut down. Apart from this, there are nearly 150 users for our oracle9i database (forms 3 and d2k as front end). As for as oracle 9i is concerned my job is to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raguramtgr
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

system general information

hi I am new to this forum. hope to get help from u all. how can i write these by using shell programming? 1. The name of the machine and the date/time at which the report was produced. 2. Licensing information such as the operating system revision level and license restrictions in terms of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nokia1100
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

General UNIX Query

Hi all, I am having putty in my system.But I dont have access to any UNIX Servers.Is there any default or common UNIX Server so that anyone can access and be familiar with UNIX and Shell scripting. I want to work and practice in UNIX..Thats why I am asking this question. Kindly give me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dave_nithis
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk (?) help or just general script

I have two files (___ represents blanks) Foo1 1000 345 456 1001 876 908 1002 ___ 786 1003 643 908 1004 345 234 and Foo2 1000 345 1001 876 1002 111 1003 643 1004 345 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: garethsays
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If statements/general help

Dear Unix community over the last couple of days I have been working on learning Unix scripting on iOS using terminal on a jail-broken device... I am having trouble with if statements and giving the user a y or n choice that do different things when entered. The following is my code so far...... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbf123
5 Replies
FELIX(1)							   User Commands							  FELIX(1)

NAME
felix-framework - command line Felix OSGi Framework launcher SYNOPSIS
felix-framework [-b <bundle-deploy-dir>] [<bundle-cache-dir>] DESCRIPTION
felix-framework provide a way to start Apache Felix OSGi Framework from command line. After startup, it provide some simple commands to help management of OSGi bundle. OPTIONS
-b bundle-deploy-dir The Felix launcher deploys all bundles in the auto-deploy directory into the framework instance during startup. By default, the auto-deploy directory is /usr/share/felix-framework/bundle/ Specifying an auto-deploy directory replaces the default directory, it does not augment it. bundle-cache-dir path you want to use as the bundle cache. If you specify a relative cache path, then it will be treated as relative to ~/.felix/ By default, felix-framework will use ~/.felix/felix-cache/ FILES
/etc/felix-framework/config.properties The system wide configuration file for Felix Framework. See <URL:http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-configuration- properties.html> for further details. FILES
~/.felix/ Default user cache directory for OSGi bundle information. AUTHOR
Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@debian.org> SEE ALSO
<URL:http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-usage-documentation.html> Felix November 2011 FELIX(1)