Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Script which will run every 10minutes and Send SMS to mobile Post 302470529 by thepurple on Wednesday 10th of November 2010 10:14:48 AM
Old 11-10-2010
First of all I newbie in the shell script. I just need your valuable code. I can then try to modify accordingly if necessary.

1. Yes I have that count script ready. you definately won't write it for me Smilie

2. I have SMS gateway. I can put the gateway address in that script.

Please kindly show me the script.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

can anyone send sms application

actually i need this sms application ,to gain some knowledge in linux platform. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parvathy
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix shell Script To Send SMS

hi , can anyone help with a script to send SMS to some mobile numbers on some conditions. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sdcoms
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Send SMS from PC to mobile phones

Hi All, Can any expert provide me a guide on how i can send SMS from pc to mobile phone using VBA or some other language ? I am a newbie in networking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raynon
1 Replies

4. AIX

AIX Send SMS Directly

Any script / program / command can be run directly to send SMS directly on AIX ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: look1
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to send SMS

Hey guys I was wondering how to go about creating a bash script to send SMS..any ideas are appreciated.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackzeus
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to set up UNIX script to send sms on mobile

Hi All, Can anyone please help in setting up Unix script for sending text messages on mobile?? Actually scenario is we want notification when there is any failures in our processes or if any service goes down we must be notified by a text message on our mobile, we already have email... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NikhilM
3 Replies

7. AIX

send SMS via curl

I need from aix to send an SMS, you know if the command curl serves me (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Send SMS to mobile

Hello Folks, I need to send the output from shell script to range of mobile phones based on their msisdn . Is there any open source solution could help me to do so from CentOS or redhat ?? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
11 Replies
SQLSRV_PREPARE(3)														 SQLSRV_PREPARE(3)

sqlsrv_prepare - Prepares a query for execution

SYNOPSIS
mixed sqlsrv_prepare (resource $conn, string $sql, [array $params], [array $options]) DESCRIPTION
Prepares a query for execution. This function is ideal for preparing a query that will be executed multiple times with different parameter values. PARAMETERS
o $conn - A connection resource returned by sqlsrv_connect(3). o $sql - The string that defines the query to be prepared and executed. o $params - An array specifying parameter information when executing a parameterized query. Array elements can be any of the following: oA literal value oA PHP variable oAn array with this structure: array($value [, $direction [, $phpType [, $sqlType]]]) The following table describes the elements in the array structure above: Array structure +----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | Element | | | | | | | Description | | | | +----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | $value | | | | | | | A literal value, a PHP variable, or a PHP by-ref- | | | erence variable. | | | | |$direction (optional) | | | | | | | One of the following SQLSRV constants used to | | | indicate the parameter direction: SQL- | | | SRV_PARAM_IN, SQLSRV_PARAM_OUT, SQL- | | | SRV_PARAM_INOUT. The default value is SQL- | | | SRV_PARAM_IN. | | | | | $phpType (optional) | | | | | | | A SQLSRV_PHPTYPE_* constant that specifies PHP | | | data type of the returned value. | | | | | $sqlType (optional) | | | | | | | A SQLSRV_SQLTYPE_* constant that specifies the | | | SQL Server data type of the input value. | | | | +----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ o $options - An array specifing query property options. The supported keys are described in the following table: Query Options +-----------------------+--------------------------------------+---+ | Key | | | | | | | | | Values | | | | | | | | Description | | | | | | +-----------------------+--------------------------------------+---+ | QueryTimeout | | | | | | | | | A positive integer value. | | | | | | | | Sets the query timeout in seconds. | | | | By default, the driver will wait | | | | indefinitely for results. | | | | | | |SendStreamParamsAtExec | | | | | | | | | | | | | TRUE or FALSE (the default is TRUE) | | | | | | | | Configures the driver to send all | | | | stream data at execution ( TRUE), or | | | | to send stream data in chunks ( | | | | FALSE). By default, the value is set | | | | to TRUE. For more information, see | | | | sqlsrv_send_stream_data(3). | | | | | | | Scrollable | | | | | | | | | SQLSRV_CURSOR_FORWARD, SQLSRV_CUR- | | | | SOR_STATIC, SQLSRV_CURSOR_DYNAMIC, | | | | or SQLSRV_CURSOR_KEYSET | | | | | | | | See Specifying a Cursor Type and | | | | Selecting Rows in the Microsoft SQL- | | | | SRV documentation. | | | | | | +-----------------------+--------------------------------------+---+ RETURN VALUES
Returns a statement resource on success and FALSE if an error occurred. EXAMPLES
Example #1 sqlsrv_prepare(3) example This example demonstrates how to prepare a statement with sqlsrv_prepare(3) and re-execute it multiple times (with different param- eter values) using sqlsrv_execute(3). <?php $serverName = "serverNamesqlexpress"; $connectionInfo = array( "Database"=>"dbName", "UID"=>"username", "PWD"=>"password"); $conn = sqlsrv_connect( $serverName, $connectionInfo); if( $conn === false) { die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true)); } $sql = "UPDATE Table_1 SET OrderQty = ? WHERE SalesOrderID = ?"; // Initialize parameters and prepare the statement. // Variables $qty and $id are bound to the statement, $stmt. $qty = 0; $id = 0; $stmt = sqlsrv_prepare( $conn, $sql, array( &$qty, &$id)); if( !$stmt ) { die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true)); } // Set up the SalesOrderDetailID and OrderQty information. // This array maps the order ID to order quantity in key=>value pairs. $orders = array( 1=>10, 2=>20, 3=>30); // Execute the statement for each order. foreach( $orders as $id => $qty) { // Because $id and $qty are bound to $stmt1, their updated // values are used with each execution of the statement. if( sqlsrv_execute( $stmt ) === false ) { die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true)); } } ?> NOTES
When you prepare a statement that uses variables as parameters, the variables are bound to the statement. This means that if you update the values of the variables, the next time you execute the statement it will run with updated parameter values. For statements that you plan to execute only once, use sqlsrv_query(3). SEE ALSO
sqlsrv_execute(3), sqlsrv_query(3). PHP Documentation Group SQLSRV_PREPARE(3)