Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Home work
Top Forums Web Development Home work Post 302469560 by ust on Sunday 7th of November 2010 02:28:30 AM
Old 11-07-2010
Home work

I am studying part-time degree course ( Information system ), I just ask to do the following question , but it is not easy for me as I do not have IT background , does someone can help for it.

"Consider the following web application for a property agent : The server download to the client browser a 3-D view of a flat's interior. The angle of view to be controlled by dragging the mouse. Would server side execution technology CGI be suitable for this application ? Explain. Would using JSP or ASP be suitable ? Explain. What would be your choice of technology ? explain."

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

why doesn't this script work on my home computer?

Now it could be as simple as at work I use tsch, and at home it is bash. Warning, first post and I am a complete newbie to unix. At work, I use a simple script for updating a window when I am watching to see how a render is doing... while 1 echo --------------------------- echo ls -lrth... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iStealMusic
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Work From Home?

Do you work from home (telecommute) more than half time each week? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
18 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem: Automounting Home directory for nis & nfs configuration doesn't work

Hi all, First of all, i am so sorry about my bad level in English writing. I have some problem in linux and i hope the experts of this forum to help me if they have enough time to reply to me. I have a scenario of configuring NIS and NFS in Redhat Linux environment such that user can login... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pioneer
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

Setting to SSH home-PC from Work

Hello, My question is very basic for the settings to SSH my home PC from work. Home network two PC: Internet comes into my house through ISP modem and then the two PCs are connected with the router (Trendnet). The IPs for my PCs are How to set other stuffs for me to access my home PC from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
5 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

UNIX script home work

plz can any one help to write the script of the output provided in the pdf. There are 2 tasks A and B. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohdsadik90
5 Replies
FLUSH(3)								 1								  FLUSH(3)

flush - Flush system output buffer

SYNOPSIS
void flush (void ) DESCRIPTION
Flushes the system write buffers of PHP and whatever backend PHP is using (CGI, a web server, etc). This attempts to push current output all the way to the browser with a few caveats. flush(3) may not be able to override the buffering scheme of your web server and it has no effect on any client-side buffering in the browser. It also doesn't affect PHP's userspace output buffering mechanism. This means you will have to call both ob_flush(3) and flush(3) to flush the ob output buffers if you are using those. Several servers, especially on Win32, will still buffer the output from your script until it terminates before transmitting the results to the browser. Server modules for Apache like mod_gzip may do buffering of their own that will cause flush(3) to not result in data being sent immedi- ately to the client. Even the browser may buffer its input before displaying it. Netscape, for example, buffers text until it receives an end-of-line or the beginning of a tag, and it won't render tables until the </table> tag of the outermost table is seen. Some versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer will only start to display the page after they have received 256 bytes of output, so you may need to send extra whitespace before flushing to get those browsers to display the page. RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. SEE ALSO
ob_flush(3), ob_clean(3), ob_end_flush(3), ob_end_clean(3). PHP Documentation Group FLUSH(3)