Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Apache port has been shutdown and trying to up automatically Post 302468281 by senor.ram on Tuesday 2nd of November 2010 08:49:09 AM
Old 11-02-2010
Apache port has been shutdown and trying to up automatically

Hi All,

Apache port has been shutdown and trying to up automatically but it wont start then after restart the service, its start. but ther is no log to identify the issue. can u pls let me know ur suggestion?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to find the process that is using the port 80 and apache server.

How to find the process that is using the port 80 and apache server. When i used the command 'netstat -a|grep 80' it given that port 80 is in listening mode. I had used the following command: telnet localhost 80 GET / I had got some HTML script. But when I accessed the GUI ( url is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshikrishnab
7 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Automatically shutdown windows

Hi, I'm trying to create a program on how to automatically shutdown my pc for a certain number of minutes. Well, actually i was able to make a very simple one by utilizing the shutdown.exe of windows. Now i'm trying to improve it by adding a function such that i can program my windows to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcoblefias
2 Replies

3. AIX

aix shutdown automatically

hi, My AIX (5.3) machine is getting shutdown automatically. After restarting the machine, its screen goes black and it shows in green: Unmounting the file system.... bringing down the network interface en0 ln0.......halt completed and system shutdowns. Can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vanit
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to force Oracle database shutdown when shutdown immediate does not work

I have Oracle 9i R2 on AIX 5.2. My Database is running in shared server mode (MTS). Sometimes when I shutdown the database it shutsdown cleanly in 4-5 mints and sometimes it takes good 15-20 minutes and then I get some ora-600 errors and only way to shutdown is by opening another session and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixhp
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server has more TIME_WAIT connections in Apache(port 80)

Server has more TIME_WAIT connections in Apache(port 80) Hi, My webserver has 16GB of RAM and CentOS 5.5, Apache 2.2.3, It's shared webserver used of for webhosting. I have optmized the server as : <IfModule prefork.c>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandranjoy
4 Replies

6. Web Development

Redirect to diff port on apache

Hi, I'm running both mail (webmail port = 8080) and web (http = 80) on same box. i am able to redirect as below without any problem. From: http://mail.abc.com To: http://www.abc.com:8080 I did the above with a simple virtualhost and redirect directive. But my requirement is to have same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reddyr
1 Replies

7. Solaris

How to enable Serial port on ILOM, when Network Port is enabled in parallel

Hi Everyone, In my environment, I have few T5220. On the iLOM Management Card, I have both Network and Serial port are cabled, I don't have any issues while I try to connect using Network Management port, but when I try to connect the serial port for the same server which is actually connected... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
3 Replies

8. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies

9. Red Hat

Serial Port Setting Automatically changes

I am trying to change the setting of serial port baud rate in Red Hat Linux 5.9 by the following command. >> stty 9600 cs8 -parenb -ixon -cstopb -echo -F /dev/ttyS0 The serial port will be used by our custom application in 2 separate servers which are the replica of one another. The port setting... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anjan Ganguly
2 Replies
DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache(3)

NAME
DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache - capture DBI profiling data from Apache/mod_perl SYNOPSIS
Add this line to your httpd.conf: PerlSetEnv DBI_PROFILE DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache Then restart your server. Access the code you wish to test using a web browser, then shutdown your server. This will create a set of dbi.prof.* files in your Apache log directory. Get a profiling report with dbiprof: dbiprof /usr/local/apache/logs/dbi.prof.* When you're ready to perform another profiling run, delete the old files rm /usr/local/apache/logs/dbi.prof.* and start again. DESCRIPTION
This module interfaces DBI::ProfileDumper to Apache/mod_perl. Using this module you can collect profiling data from mod_perl applications. It works by creating a DBI::ProfileDumper data file for each Apache process. These files are created in your Apache log directory. You can then use dbiprof to analyze the profile files. USAGE
LOADING THE MODULE The easiest way to use this module is just to set the DBI_PROFILE environment variable in your httpd.conf: PerlSetEnv DBI_PROFILE DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache If you want to use one of DBI::Profile's other Path settings, you can use a string like: PerlSetEnv DBI_PROFILE 2/DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache It's also possible to use this module by setting the Profile attribute of any DBI handle: $dbh->{Profile} = "DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache"; See DBI::ProfileDumper for more possibilities. GATHERING PROFILE DATA Once you have the module loaded, use your application as you normally would. Stop the webserver when your tests are complete. Profile data files will be produced when Apache exits and you'll see something like this in your error_log: DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache writing to /usr/local/apache/logs/dbi.prof.2619 Now you can use dbiprof to examine the data: dbiprof /usr/local/apache/logs/dbi.prof.* By passing dbiprof a list of all generated files, dbiprof will automatically merge them into one result set. You can also pass dbiprof sorting and querying options, see dbiprof for details. CLEANING UP Once you've made some code changes, you're ready to start again. First, delete the old profile data files: rm /usr/local/apache/logs/dbi.prof.* Then restart your server and get back to work. MEMORY USAGE
DBI::Profile can use a lot of memory for very active applications. It collects profiling data in memory for each distinct query your application runs. You can avoid this problem with a call like this: $dbh->{Profile}->flush_to_disk() if $dbh->{Profile}; Calling "flush_to_disk()" will clear out the profile data and write it to disk. Put this someplace where it will run on every request, like a CleanupHandler, and your memory troubles should go away. Well, at least the ones caused by DBI::Profile anyway. AUTHOR
Sam Tregar <sam@tregar.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2002 Sam Tregar This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl 5 itself. perl v5.8.0 2002-11-29 DBI::ProfileDumper::Apache(3)