Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script call : head: command not found Post 302465704 by methyl on Saturday 23rd of October 2010 03:03:01 PM
Old 10-23-2010
@sanjay.login
Please read the previous posts. The O/P is masy1800. The problem is an error in a script which we haven't seen yet.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how can call perl script as command?

Hello say i have written some perl scripts , now i like to call them in my unix shell as unix command like "more" , "ls" , "grep" so that my say perl script called "foo.pl" will be called from every where as "foo" or "foo arg1 arg2"? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

command << EOF(dont want to call other script)

Dear Freinds, Help needed in input redirection . My problem is as follows.. I have a shell script as follows which calls another gnuplot script . datagen.sh #!/bin/ksh gnuplot plot_I.plt In the above file I am calling another file called plot_I.plt which reside in the same... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: user_prady
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Imitate head and tail command script

Hi, I have been given assignment of 30 scripts out of which I was able to solve many, I need help with few out of which one asks to imitate head and tail command of unix without using the head and tail commands. Problem is stated below: Write an interactive shell script to imitate the head... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nutalk
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script similar to the command HEAD

hello please if anyone can help me make a shell script similar to the command HEAD and TAIL THANKS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BELLA86
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call the System command twice in the same perl script...

Hello experts, I have a perl script which looks for the ARGV and then loads the data as per it. Example. #Checking the server to connect if ($ARGV eq 'QA') { $ENV{"ORACLE_HOME"} = "/oracle/product/11.2.0"; $ENV{"PATH"} = "$ENV{'PATH'}:/oracle/product/11.2.0/bin"; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msrahman
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

help a beginner, expect script, command not found

hi, i have a problem with my expect script, here is MyScript: #!/usr/bin/expect set pass set c set command spawn sudo $command expect "assword" send "$pass\r" expect eof My problem is that when i execute MyScript with the command : "./MyScript mypassword apt-get_install_git"i get... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gongotar
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a bash command from within a perl script?

In a bash script, one can call a perl command in the following manner, where "myperlcommand" is a perl command. perl -e 'myperlcommand(arguments)' perl -e 'print("UUUU"x4)' Now, how can one call a bash command from within a perl script? (Suppose that mybashcommand is a bash... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LessNux
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

When i am trying to execute export command within a shell script it is saying command not found.

I am running the export command within a view to use that value inside my build script. But while executing it it is saying "export command not found" My code is as follows: -------------------------- #!/bin/sh user="test" DIR="/bldtmp/"$user VIEW="test.view1" echo "TMPDIR before export... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dchoudhury
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check file if not found send mail if exit call second script

I need to check my script and change to working mode. currently it was not sending the mail and exit without calling the second script. I need to check the file is present ="/home/Rvtools/test.csv" if this file not found after the time retry send mail file not found If the file exit run the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranjancom2000
2 Replies
VOTEQUORUM_LEAVING(3)				    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 			     VOTEQUORUM_LEAVING(3)

NAME
votequorum_leaving - Tell other nodes that we are leaving the cluster SYNOPSIS
#include <corosync/votequorum.h> int votequorum_leaving(votequorum_handle_t handle); DESCRIPTION
The votequorum_leaving function is used to tell the other nodes in the cluster that this node is leaving. They will (when the node actually leaves) reduce quorum to keep the cluster running without this node. This function should only be called if it is known that the node is being shut down for a known reason and could be out of the cluster for an extended period of time. Normal behaviour is for the cluster to reduce the total number of votes, but NOT expected_votes when a node leave the cluster, so the clus- ter could become inquorate. This is correct behaviour and is ther eto prevent split-brain. Do NOT call this function unless you know what you are doing. RETURN VALUE
This call returns the CS_OK value if successful, otherwise an error is returned. ERRORS
The errors are undocumented. SEE ALSO
votequorum_overview(8), votequorum_initialize(3), votequorum_finalize(3), votequorum_dispatch(3), votequorum_fd_get(3), corosync Man Page 2009-01-26 VOTEQUORUM_LEAVING(3)