Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Turn python script into an installed UNIX command (Mac OS X) Post 302465053 by cbreiny on Thursday 21st of October 2010 02:49:24 PM
Old 10-21-2010
Thank you so much! Works great!

Last edited by cbreiny; 10-21-2010 at 03:56 PM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem with python on mac

Hi, I'm sure there's a very easy way to fix this but i'm a newbie so I'm posting this. The problem is that whenever I run python on the terminal I can no longer use the left and right arrows to move left or right, or the up/down arrows to call commands used before. Whenever I click an arrow I get... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thefloydpink
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check if SQLLDR has been installed on Unix/Aix servers

How can i check if sqlldr has been installed on my AIX/UNIX mechine? Is there any unix script to check this one out.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Can I erase and start my mac with unix command

I made a tragic error and erased the extensions manager from my IMac. Now, I can't get the computer to boot up. It just stays on the gray screen. I've tried using the open apple+s method, which brings up the command console (not sure if I've got the lingo down right), and I've tried everything, but... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccff22290
12 Replies

4. Solaris

Command to turn off or GUI

What command turns GUI off and on in Solaris 10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zbest1966
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass File name and Directory Path through command to python script

I'm writing python script to get the file-names in the current directory and file sizes .I'm able to get file list and their sizes but unable to pass them through command line. I want to use this script to execute on other directory and pass directory path with file name through command line. Any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etldeveloper
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use scl enable python command call with in bash shell script?

I have a bash shell script, within it i am using the below two commands . its failing right on scl enable command itself. if i run it by itself without a shell, it works fine. by default it is using pythin version 2.6 something. i want to use 3.4 version for that reason with in the shell... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cplusplus1
3 Replies

7. Programming

Python script to grep fields and use values from file 1 as argument for another command

Hi Experts, I am working one one python script in version 3.x and 2.6. Need your support to complete it Basically for both commands i have telnet to device and run command and then receiving input File 1 and File 2 I have two commands, need to grep data and output in csv file. Next script/code... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: as7951
0 Replies
SET_INCLUDE_PATH(3)							 1						       SET_INCLUDE_PATH(3)

set_include_path - Sets the include_path configuration option

SYNOPSIS
string set_include_path (string $new_include_path) DESCRIPTION
Sets the include_path configuration option for the duration of the script. PARAMETERS
o $new_include_path - The new value for the include_path RETURN VALUES
Returns the old include_path on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 set_include_path(3) example <?php // Works as of PHP 4.3.0 set_include_path('/usr/lib/pear'); // Works in all PHP versions ini_set('include_path', '/usr/lib/pear'); ?> Example #2 Adding to the include path Making use of the PATH_SEPARATOR constant, it is possible to extend the include path regardless of the operating system. In this example we add /usr/lib/pear to the end of the existing include_path. <?php $path = '/usr/lib/pear'; set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . $path); ?> SEE ALSO
ini_set(3), get_include_path(3), restore_include_path(3), include(3). PHP Documentation Group SET_INCLUDE_PATH(3)