Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) OS X Support RSS iPhoto: How do I change the theme or type of my book, card, or calendar? Post 302464744 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 20th of October 2010 11:30:03 PM
Old 10-21-2010
iPhoto: How do I change the theme or type of my book, card, or calendar?

If you would like to change the theme of your book, card, or calendar but are concerned that the change may affect your images and text, you can make a duplicate copy of your project and make your changes to the copy. You can compare the modified version to the original copy to see if any data was lost.

More from Apple OS X Support ...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

How to know my graphic card type

Dear experts I need to know how can I check the type of graphic card and it specifications already installed on my Solaris 8 Ultra 60 workstation. Regards reza (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
5 Replies
CAL_TO_JD(3)								 1							      CAL_TO_JD(3)

cal_to_jd - Converts from a supported calendar to Julian Day Count

SYNOPSIS
int cal_to_jd (int $calendar, int $month, int $day, int $year) DESCRIPTION
cal_to_jd(3) calculates the Julian day count for a date in the specified $calendar. Supported $calendars are CAL_GREGORIAN, CAL_JULIAN, CAL_JEWISH and CAL_FRENCH. PARAMETERS
o $calendar - Calendar to convert from, one of CAL_GREGORIAN, CAL_JULIAN, CAL_JEWISH or CAL_FRENCH. o $month - The month as a number, the valid range depends on the $calendar o $day - The day as a number, the valid range depends on the $calendar o $year - The year as a number, the valid range depends on the $calendar RETURN VALUES
A Julian Day number. SEE ALSO
cal_from_jd(3), frenchtojd(3), gregoriantojd(3), jewishtojd(3), juliantojd(3), unixtojd(3). PHP Documentation Group CAL_TO_JD(3)