Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? CNET News Reader App for the Forums Post 302463403 by Neo on Sunday 17th of October 2010 09:39:58 AM
Old 10-17-2010
CNET News Reader App for the Forums

We are thinking of building a CNET style reader app for reading threads in the forums. One developer suggested we look at a CNN vBulletin app, which I am not familiar with (he said he will post the link tomorrow, Monday).

Anyway, I asked the (potential) developer for this app to work with us in an unorthodox way and post questions and get answers (and get questions for him to answer from other forum members, admins and moderators) in the public forums.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Proximity-card reader: no data when app window out of focus

Hello. I can't get it work :( My application receives data from em-marin reader only being active. Switching to another app makes the port become silent. MarinReader works in another thread. Port reading is going while the app is inactive (tested). Env: Ubuntu 9.04, Gnome, Qt (i've tryed pure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dp0H
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Tapatalk App for Reading Forums on Mobile

Reading The UNIX and Linux Forums on My Mobile Phone For testing purposes, I have installed Tapatalk on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S running Android 2.1 for now). Feel free to give it a try and post back any comments. You can now read The UNIX and Linux Forums on your mobile via this app.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
Config::MVP::Reader::Finder(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Config::MVP::Reader::Finder(3pm)

NAME
Config::MVP::Reader::Finder - a reader that finds an appropriate file VERSION
version 2.200002 DESCRIPTION
The Finder reader multiplexes many other readers that implement the Config::MVP::Reader::Findable role. It uses Module::Pluggable to search for modules, limits them to objects implementing the Findable role, and then selects the those which report that they are able to read a configuration file found in the config root directory. If exactly one findable configuration reader finds a file, it is used to read the file and the configuration sequence is returned. Otherwise, an exception is raised. Config::MVP::Reader::Finder's "build_assembler" method will decline a new assembler, so if none was passed to "read_config", the Findable reader to which reading is delegated will be responsible for building the assembler, unless a Finder subclass overrides "build_assembler" to set a default across all possible delegates. METHODS
default_search_path This is the default search path used to find configuration readers. This method should return a list, and by default returns: qw( Config::MVP::Reader ) AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-16 Config::MVP::Reader::Finder(3pm)