Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: cron jobs
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting cron jobs Post 302460186 by jim mcnamara on Wednesday 6th of October 2010 07:42:13 AM
Old 10-06-2010
00,05,10 should be 0,5,10.

Try that and let us know.

---------- Post updated at 05:42 ---------- Previous update was at 05:41 ----------

dragon - you can concatenate minute values (or any value) with commas.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CRON Jobs

Hi, I am a total newbie to all things Unix. I've worked out I need to set up something that will allow me to automatically backup a DB for me, the DB is for a foum system I run. Now, I've only found out I need to use telnet for this, and worked out hwo to log into telnet today. From here... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eludlow
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cron jobs

I need to monitor my cron jobs with another unix machine since occasionally the cron will go down on the main server but there are no errors. Can anyone help with a script to write to use the cron on the back up machine to monitor the main server? I am using SCO and the cron jobs have been... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmarral
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Cron Jobs

I'm trying to run cron jobs to start any inhibited processes after a system reboot. I can schedule th cron, but i'm confused as to how to incorporated the reboot, since reboot is scheduled at different times, once every month. How can I write this to start every 15 min after after a reboot ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Remi
2 Replies

4. Solaris

cron jobs

how to Put a cron entry which should be same script triggered on every Saturday and 1st of every month at 01.00 GMT. 0 2 1 * 6 --( At 2.00 GMT every sat & on 1st of every month) the above syntax is correct? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kurva
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cron jobs

Hi, We have a group of hosts using which the cron jobs are submitted... Few days ago i had submitted a cron job in of these hosts, but unfortunately forgot the host name :( Can anyone please help me out in finding this host name from which the cron s submitting the job, i dont want the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhavanisree
2 Replies

6. Linux

Cron jobs

Hi, I am a Linux administrator (newbie) in my company. The distro being used in the servers here is Centos 5.3 Just need to know, as a Linux administrator is it better for me to use /etc/crontab to set my cron jobs. I do not want to use the crontab -e to schedule my cron jobs. That means... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with cron jobs

Hi Frenz, How do we get a cron job running in background to foreground ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkalase
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Cron jobs and at jobs

There are two jobs in Solaris , Cron and at jobs.. I know how to disable or enable cron jobs. How can I enable at jobs and disable it. Kindly help. Rj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Cron jobs

I'm running cronjobs on a redhat 5.X. Cronjobs are getting failed frequently so how to find the root cause (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthik9358
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron Jobs

How to see which cron jobs are not running? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul.raj1989
2 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)