Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: QOS script
Special Forums IP Networking QOS script Post 302459372 by Corona688 on Monday 4th of October 2010 01:35:28 PM
Old 10-04-2010
That type of transfer is classified as 'HTTP', the same kind as any other HTTP transfer. If you want to restrict it, restrict the upload rate of all HTTP.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

create a shell script that calls another script and and an awk script

Hi guys I have a shell script that executes sql statemets and sends the output to a file.the script takes in parameters executes sql and sends the result to an output file. #!/bin/sh echo " $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 isql -w400 -U$2 -S$5 -P$3 << xxx use $4 go print"**Changes to the table... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magikminox
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

802 QOS/ Bandwidth Control

My question is such: I want to control the bandwidth of my users and cap there speed on the network. I was told by a Cisco rep that it is better to police or control the bandwidth at the switch and not via the router. It that the correct place to control bandwidth at the switch or would it be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

QOS packet scheduler and group policy

hi, did anyone know how to configure a priority of dns ports (and other ports) on QOS on windows 2003? hard to understand the group policy "explain" tab on 'qos packet scheduler', no elaboration on how to use it. thanks for any comment you may add. ---------- Post updated at 05:03 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

QOS using tc

Hello all my friends Please Read to understand my problem I have 1 MB bandwidth and two networks then i did traffic control on my two internal interfaces i.e eth1(192.168.3.0/24) and eth2(172.16.3.0/24) (internal) and eth0 (outside) Then i divided my bandwidth using tc command with the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rink
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

Internet QOS woes

I'm looking for recommendations for a general problem. Apparently (that is according to my boss and coworkers) I am responsible for guaranteeing quality of service to our remote MySQL server during the course of the day. They may run a complete database restore for any number of reasons and are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script will keep checking running status of another script and also restart called script at night

I am using blow script :-- #!/bin/bash FIND=$(ps -elf | grep "snmp_trap.sh" | grep -v grep) #check snmp_trap.sh is running or not if then # echo "process found" exit 0; else echo "process not found" exec /home/Ketan_r /snmp_trap.sh 2>&1 & disown -h ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ketanraut
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script works fine as a standalone script but not as part of a bigger script

Hello all, I am facing a weird issue while executing a code below - #!/bin/bash cd /wload/baot/home/baotasa0/sandboxes_finance/ext_ukba_bde/pset sh UKBA_publish.sh UKBA 28082015 3 if then echo "Param file conversion for all the areas are completed, please check in your home directory"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
2 Replies
Net::HTTP::NB(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Net::HTTP::NB(3)

NAME
Net::HTTP::NB - Non-blocking HTTP client SYNOPSIS
use Net::HTTP::NB; my $s = Net::HTTP::NB->new(Host => "www.perl.com") || die $@; $s->write_request(GET => "/"); use IO::Select; my $sel = IO::Select->new($s); READ_HEADER: { die "Header timeout" unless $sel->can_read(10); my($code, $mess, %h) = $s->read_response_headers; redo READ_HEADER unless $code; } while(1) { die "Body timeout" unless $sel->can_read(10); my $buf; my $n = $s->read_entity_body($buf, 1024); last unless $n; print $buf; } DESCRIPTION
Same interface as "Net::HTTP" but it will never try multiple reads when the read_response_headers() or read_entity_body() methods are invoked. This make it possible to multiplex multiple Net::HTTP::NB using select without risk blocking. If read_response_headers() did not see enough data to complete the headers an empty list is returned. If read_entity_body() did not see new entity data in its read the value -1 is returned. SEE ALSO
Net::HTTP COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 Gisle Aas. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2012-11-08 Net::HTTP::NB(3)