Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android Any Android Developers in the Forums? Post 302459257 by Neo on Monday 4th of October 2010 08:17:57 AM
Old 10-04-2010
Will you be developing using the Android Eclipse plugin or the SDK?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Tapatalk Stats for Forums (Android v. iPhone)

Interesting... for both the iPhone and Andriod phones, so far browsing forums using the Tapatalk apps is rare. Seems folks like the web (browser) format better. With new tablets coming out, I think this trend (browser on tablets v. special apps) will continue. I was surprised, however, that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Debian

Sandboxes for developers

hi guys, I need to create a sandbox environment on my Debian based LAMP server for PHP/MySql development. Anyone who could point me in the right direction or share their insight? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ziggy911
1 Replies
nisserver-plugin-defs(1)				   System Administrator's Manual				  nisserver-plugin-defs(1)

NAME
nisserver-plugin-defs - print default settings for the NIS server plugin SYNOPSIS
nisserver-plugin-defs [-d domain ] [-m map ] [-s suffix ] DESCRIPTION
The nisserver-plugin-defs command produces example configuration entries containing the default settings which the NIS server plugin will use for all maps for which it has built-in defaults, or if a particular map name is specified, for one map. ARGUMENTS
-d DOMAIN By default, nisserver-plugin-defs uses a placeholder for the NIS domain name when it prints example configuration entries. This option allows a particular domain name to be specified. -m MAP By default, nisserver-plugin-defs prints example configuration entries for all of the maps for which it has built-in defaults. This option can be used to examine the defaults associated with a particular map name. -s SUFFIX By default, nisserver-plugin-defs uses a placeholder for the base DN under which it expects to find entries which are relevant for the map. This option allows a particular search base to be specified. BUGS
Probably, but let's hope not. If you find any, please file them in the bug database at http://slapi-nis.fedorahosted.org/. AUTHOR
Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin@redhat.com> slapi-nis 2011/04/19 nisserver-plugin-defs(1)