Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libz.so missing
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers libz.so missing Post 302457577 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 28th of September 2010 10:10:06 AM
Old 09-28-2010
what does
Code:
find /lib -name 'libz*' -exec ls -l {} \;

show?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

what am I missing?

I have the following portion of a script Check() { echo "\n\nChecking that all constraints are Enabled" echo "..." sleep 2 CHECK_COUNT='sqlplus -s $1 <<-EOSQL4 set feed off pause off pages 0 head off; set linesize 150 echo off; select count(*) from user_constraints where... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zelp
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

Can't find /lib/libz.so.1

Hi, I am new to unix. But, I write programs in progress that run on an HP-UX. We are running a program and it is looking for the file /lib/libz.so.1 Naturally, we do have ZLIB 1.2.3 installed, and I can only find files called libz.sl.1 libz.a libz.sl.1.2.3 None of these files are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tariqjamal
2 Replies

3. Solaris

missing libsunmath.so.1

Hi, I have an application which requires libsunmath.so.1, however; my os version seems to be missing this file (find from root level did not return anything). Version: SunOS 5.10 where can I get this file? thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orahi001
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

missing scrollbar

Hi, My tcsh window doesn't have a scrollbar, so I don't get a lot of history! Can you help to get scrollbar? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: parisa_3456
3 Replies

5. Linux

library missing

Hi, I am trying migrate webmin application from solaris to linux. But that is not working in Linux. because the library librpcsoc.so has missed in Linux box.. Could you please advice me that how to resolve this issue and also that how to install that library as well. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[: missing `]'

Hi, I am getting this error while running the following code. i=`awk '{print $2}' test1.txt` j=`awk '{print $4}' test1.txt` k=`awk '{print $6}' test1.txt` if ; then echo "Up." else echo "down" fi rm -f test.txt test1.txt error is this: line 12: ' Please suggest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arijitsaha
2 Replies

7. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies

9. Programming

Missing cout

Heyas Me trying some C.. cout in specific, thats what i remembered: #include <stdio.h> // -- Just the above or with all the below ones, no change #include <stdio_ext.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <wchar.h> //#include <iostream> // I assume its the same anyway? //#include <iostream.h>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
2 Replies
CVS-DEBC(1)						      General Commands Manual						       CVS-DEBC(1)

NAME
cvs-debc - view contents of a cvs-buildpackage/cvs-debuild generated package SYNOPSIS
cvs-debc [options] [package ...] DESCRIPTION
cvs-debc is run from the CVS working directory after cvs-buildpackage or cvs-debuild. It uses the cvs-buildpackage system to locate the .changes file generated in that run. It then displays information about the .deb files which were generated in that run, by running dpkg- deb -I and dpkg-deb -c on every .deb archive listed in the .changes file, assuming that all of the .deb archives live in the same directory as the .changes file. It is useful for ensuring that the expected files have ended up in the Debian package. If a list of packages is given on the command line, then only those debs with names in this list of packages will be processed. Note that unlike cvs-buildpackage, the only way to specify the source package name is with the -P option; you cannot simply have it as the last command-line parameter. OPTIONS
All current cvs-buildpackage options are silently accepted; however, only the ones listed below have any effect. For more details on all of them, see the cvs-buildpackage(1) manpage. -adebian-architecture, -tGNU-system-type See dpkg-architecture(1) for a description of these options. They affect the search for the .changes file. They are provided to mimic the behaviour of dpkg-buildpackage when determining the name of the .changes file. -Mmodule The name of the CVS module. -Ppackage The name of the package. -Vversion The version number of the package. -Ttag The CVS tag to use for exporting sources. -Rroot directory Root of the original sources archive. -Wwork directory The full path name for the cvs-buildpackage working directory. -xprefix This option provides the CVS default module prefix. --help, --version Show help message and version information respectively. SEE ALSO
cvs-buildpackage(1), cvs-debi(1), cvs-debuild(1) and debc(1). AUTHOR
cvs-buildpackage was written by Manoj Srivastava, and the current version of debi was written by Julian Gilbey <jdg@debian.org>. They have been combined into this program by Julian Gilbey. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities CVS-DEBC(1)