Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Error in LdapClient configuration Post 302457423 by jlliagre on Tuesday 28th of September 2010 03:39:18 AM
Old 09-28-2010
There are many things that you might have done wrong. I'm afraid that's too complex a problem to be solved in a forum ...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Evolution 1.4 error after configuration

After configuring Evolution 1.4, I get an error. I went through all the settings, and I dont have what it says in the error anywhere. I am posting an image so if anyone knows where to change this I would appreciate it. This pops up when sending email. The SMTP server is set correctly i.e.... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: the_chameleon
10 Replies

2. Solaris

configure ldapclient on solaris 10

Hi there, I am looking for a detailed step-by-step how to configure ldapclient on solaris 10. I used ldapclient manual, and edited nsswitch.conf and pam.conf, but it is not working. thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trtcom1
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Old XFree86 configuration error

Hello experts, I installed an old linux distribution and i'm having troubles with the XFree86 server. The thing is, when i run XF86Setup, X server and windows actually works, because i can get the graphical configuration screen, but when i'm "done" and save the changes to the config file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: semash!
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Error in the configuration of printers

I'm trying to install printers with the shell below: #! /bin/bash -x lpadmin -p brmblack03 -v socket://172.30.0.14:9100/ lpadmin -p brmblack04 -v socket://172.30.0.10:9100/ lpadmin -p brmblack05 -v socket://172.30.0.13:9100/ lpadmin -p cscnshopping -v socket://192.168.0.250:9100/ lpadmin -p... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: to.brunoaugusto
0 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Solaris LDAPCLIENT accept CA

Hey Guys, How can I make the Solaris native ldapclient trust a CA? I am trying to use a selfsigned cert and it is not working. WHen I use ssltap to monitor the ssl traffic it shows this for the last client communication: 0: 15 03 01 00 02 02 30 | ......0 (7... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: s ladd
1 Replies

6. Solaris

ldapclient can not modify attribute

Hello, We have one Solaris 10 machine which has three LDAP servers configured. We want to remove one of them. I tried below ldapclient command however no change is made. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ldapclient mod -a "defaultServerList=10.149.9.20... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alfa_w
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Help with Solaris 10 and ldapclient authentication

Hello everyone! Currently, i have a RHEL6 server, with openLDAP server running. Most of our servers run on Rhel platform, but some of them run in Solaris 10, and I need to make them authenticate with ldap too. As the ldap server is running without encryption, the command I used for initialize... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lilbighorn
13 Replies

8. Solaris

ntp client configuration error

hi all ntp client side configuration file is done but in # ntpq -p remote refid st t when poll reach delay offset disp ============================================================================== ntpserver .INIT. 16 u - 64 0 0.00 0.000... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
5 Replies

9. Red Hat

OpenLDAP Server Configuration error

I followed the guide from the below link to set up a ldap server. After everything is finished, I configured a client for ldap authentication and I can search the entries in ldap using the command ldapsearch -x ZZ but when I am trying to login to the client using a ldap user, the prompt just keeps... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aninmuk
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Yum client configuration error

Dear concern, I want to configure a yum client node. Yum configuration file (/etc/yum.repos.d/) is given below: # cat server.repo name=rhel6 baseurl=ftp://192.168.225.3/pub/Packages/ enabled=1 gpgcheck=0 We got following error message while executing yum list command. # yum clean... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: makauser
1 Replies
SSH-LDAP-HELPER(8)					    BSD System Manager's Manual 					SSH-LDAP-HELPER(8)

NAME
ssh-ldap-helper -- sshd helper program for ldap support SYNOPSIS
ssh-ldap-helper [-devw] [-f file] [-s user] DESCRIPTION
ssh-ldap-helper is used by sshd(1) to access keys provided by an LDAP. ssh-ldap-helper is disabled by default and can only be enabled in the sshd configuration file /etc/ssh/sshd_config by setting AuthorizedKeysCommand to ``/usr/libexec/openssh/ssh-ldap-wrapper''. ssh-ldap-helper is not intended to be invoked by the user, but from sshd(8) via ssh-ldap-wrapper. The options are as follows: -d Set the debug mode; ssh-ldap-helper prints all logs to stderr instead of syslog. -e Implies -w; ssh-ldap-helper halts if it encounters an unknown item in the ldap.conf file. -f ssh-ldap-helper uses this file as the ldap configuration file instead of /etc/ssh/ldap.conf (default). -s ssh-ldap-helper prints out the user's keys to stdout and exits. -v Implies -d; increases verbosity. -w ssh-ldap-helper writes warnings about unknown items in the ldap.conf configuration file. SEE ALSO
sshd(8), sshd_config(5), ssh-ldap.conf(5), HISTORY
ssh-ldap-helper first appeared in OpenSSH 5.5 + PKA-LDAP . AUTHORS
Jan F. Chadima <jchadima@redhat.com> BSD
April 29, 2010 BSD