Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Searching a delimited Key value pairs in shell script Post 302457351 by kurumi on Monday 27th of September 2010 10:48:34 PM
Old 09-27-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANK
is that in RUBY?
yes

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Searching for key word within a file

Hello, I have a directory that holds all of my matlab codes. I am trying to run a searh on all of the matlab files that have the word "while" written inside the sytax of the code. Looking for all of the times that I did a while loop. Can someone help me do this? Thanks in advance. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moradwan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Searching for text in a Space delimited File

Hi I am trying to search a firewall syslog space delimeted file for all of the different tcp and udp destination ports. I know that grep will find lines that contain specific text. And I have tried using the the the cut command to cut out of the file certain colums. However the test I am... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: andyblaylock
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing /proc/net/dev into key:value pairs (self-answered)

Hi all, I need some help with using sed/awk/other linux tools to meet the following goal: I'm trying to take the output of /proc/net/dev: Inter-| Receive | Transmit face |bytes packets errs drop fifo frame compressed multicast|bytes ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: felbane
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script help for Quotation Delimited File

I need help extracting a column in a file separated by quotations. I would like to extract the first column of data and write it to a flat text file. EXAMPLE of data: "c6e181396a1100ba19c53a6757a845c4","2012-05-18","email" "70879000563753bb9051b4ab8df43ac4","2012-05-18","email"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nickytcom
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Parse (delimited string) key-value pairs in a column into separate lines

Hi experts, e.g. i/p data looks like 0000xm7zcNDIkP888vRqGv93xA7:176n00qql||9700005405552747,9700005405717924,9700005405733788|unidentified,unidentified,unidentified|| o/p data should like - row1: 0000xm7zcNDIkP888vRqGv93xA7:176n00qql||9700005405552747|unidentified ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sumoka
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing line with name:value pairs in shell script

HI , I have the following type of lines in a file and need to create a csv file that can be bcp'ed into a db The problem that I have is the delimited of the <name :value> is a space but some of the values in the pairs have space . eg msg_src_time:03/05/13 10:40:17.919 Need sugesstions on... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tasmac
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query related to the SSH key pairs

Hi All, I have question , How to generate the SSH keys for the two servers in the pair. So if the server will be replicated , same SSH key pairs will work on each server. No need to generate the SSH keys for the second server. I have created the SSH keys for the single server. I was... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sharsour
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting key/value pairs in awk

I am extracting a number of key/value pairs in awk using following: awk ' /xyz_session_id/ { n=index($0,"xyz_session_id"); id=substr($0,n+15,25); a=$4; } END{ for (ix in a) { print a } }' I don't like this Index + substr with manually calculated... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script @ Find a key word and If the key word matches then replace next 7 lines only

Hi All, I have a XML file which is looks like as below. <<please see the attachment >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <esites> <esite> <name>XXX.com</name> <storeId>10001</storeId> <module> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajeev_hbk
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Match tab-delimited files based on key

I thought I had this figured out but was wrong so am humbly asking for help. The task is to add an additional column to FILE 1 based on records in FILE 2. The key is in COLUMN 1 for FILE 1 and in COLUMN 1 OR COLUMN 2 for FILE 2. I want to add the third column from FILE 2 to the beginning of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: andmal
8 Replies
PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::QuoteLike - Quote-like operator abstract base class INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::QuoteLike isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
The "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" class is never instantiated, and simply provides a common abstract base class for the five quote-like operator classes. In PPI, a "quote-like" is the set of quote-like things that exclude the string quotes and regular expressions. The subclasses of "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" are: qw{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Words `` - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Backtick qx{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Command qr// - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Regexp <FOO> - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Readline The names are hopefully obvious enough not to have to explain what each class is. See their pages for more details. You may note that the backtick and command quote-like are treated separately, even though they do the same thing. This is intentional, as the inherit from and are processed by two different parts of the PPI's quote engine. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2011-02-26 PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)