Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Set command ending with a "." (dot) Post 302456166 by aoussenko on Thursday 23rd of September 2010 10:45:24 AM
Old 09-23-2010
I am using ksh88

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

get two strings ending with "." and starting with "."

Hi all, In unix shell, I want to get two strings ending with "." and starting with "." from a string "chan.txt" For example, a string "chan.txt". The first string is "chan" The second string is "txt" Yours Wilson (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wilsonchan1000
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with "set pka0_host_id 6" command

I need to change the pka0_host_id 7 to 6 but the command "set pka0_host_id 6" returns "pka0_host_id protected from attempted operation". How can i do that? please i need some answers soon!!!!! thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lestat
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problems with "set pka0_host_id 6" command

I need to change the pka0_host_id 7 to 6 but the command "set pka0_host_id 6" returns "pka0_host_id protected from attempted operation". How can i do that? please i need some answers soon!!!!! thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lestat
1 Replies

4. Programming

Differece between "env" and "set" command

Hi, Please clarify what is the difference between "env" and "set" command. I guess set will display the system variables and user defined variables. Thanks Sweta (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sweta
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to parse the result of "set" command

Hello, I would like to parse all the shell variables and get the name and the value for each variable. Set command get the list of variables but I don't know if there is a command such getopts to get each of them. regards, Teo (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: teodora
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Substituting comma "," for dot "." in a specific column when comma"," is a delimiter

Hi, I'm dealing with an issue and losing a lot of hours figuring out how i would solve this. I have an input file which looks like this: ('BLABLA +200-GRS','Serviço ','TarifaçãoServiço','wap.bla.us.0000000121',2985,0,55,' de conversão em escada','Dia','Domingos') ('BLABLA +200-GRR','Serviço... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: poliver
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep with "[" and "]" and "dot" within the search string

Hello. Following recommendations for one of my threads, this is working perfectly : #!/bin/bash CNT=$( grep -c -e "some text 1" -e "some text 2" -e "some text 3" "/tmp/log_file.txt" ) Now I need a grep success for some thing like : #!/bin/bash CNT=$( grep -c -e "some text_1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Netra X1 LOM: Unable to change any variable via the "set" command

I'm posting here as it didn't seem quite right in the hardware section (as it's LOM commands). My apologies if I have that wrong though :) I've finally gotten round to configuring the LOM on my Netra X1, but I can't get it to change the hostname via the "set" command: lom>show hostname... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies
CODECGRAPH(1)							     HDA tools							     CODECGRAPH(1)

NAME
codecgraph - hda-intel codec graph generator SYNOPSIS
codecgraph [-f format] [-h] [-o name] [-v] [codecfile] DESCRIPTION
codecgraph generates a graph based on the ALSA description of a High Definition Audio codec. The generated graph depicts the HDA codec lay- out and node connections, helping driver troubleshooting and maintenance. In Linux this description is available at /proc/asound/card*/codec#*. OPTIONS
-f format Specify the format of the generated graph. Valid formats are all formats accepted by dot(1), including ps (PostScript), svg (Struc- tured Vector Graphics), fig (XFIG graphics) and png (Portable Network Graphics). -h Show usage information and exit. -o name Set the output file name. -v Print version information and exit. EXAMPLES
Generate a graph from codec.txt in PNG format: codecgraph -f png codec.txt Generate a graph for the local host HDA codec data: codecgraph SEE ALSO
dot(1) AUTHOR
Eduardo Habkost <ehabkost@raisama.net>. Wrapper script by Claudio Matsuoka <cmatsuoka@gmail.com>. Jan 2008 Version 1.0 CODECGRAPH(1)