Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development How to compute previous and next buttons? Post 302455231 by JerryHone on Tuesday 21st of September 2010 06:18:32 AM
Old 09-21-2010
That might do the trick - thanks.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace buttons with hyperlinks

I have a script that uploads file push buttons, but i want to replace buttons with hyperlinks. Please send suggessions Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: handshakeit
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Buttons and menues like win95

I'v got some question about x managers. I'm using FreeBSD7 + Gnome + fluxbox. when i'm trying to apply some themes, it doesn't look like it should be. All my buttons and menus are look like win95). Whaat kind of lib i should install... what should i do? Here is two printscreens. For ex. My... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Levenson
1 Replies

3. Web Development

buttons links in frame

Happy X-Mas to all members... Hi, I have one html file page1.html as below <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Utilities</TITLE> </HEAD> <FRAMESET ROWS="5%,95%"> <FRAME SRC="frames1.html" NAME=SIDEBAR> <FRAME SRC="frames2.html" NAME=SAMPLE> </FRAMESET> </HTML> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: villain41
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove previous line if next & previous lines have same 4th character.

I want to remove commands having no output. In below text file. bash-3.2$ cat abc_do_it.txt grpg10so>show trunk group all status grpg11so>show trunk group all status grpg12so>show trunk group all status GCPKNYAIGT73IMO 1440 1345 0 0 94 0 0 INSERVICE 93% 0%... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raza Ali
4 Replies
ESCAPESHELLCMD(3)							 1							 ESCAPESHELLCMD(3)

escapeshellcmd - Escape shell metacharacters

SYNOPSIS
string escapeshellcmd (string $command) DESCRIPTION
escapeshellcmd(3) escapes any characters in a string that might be used to trick a shell command into executing arbitrary commands. This function should be used to make sure that any data coming from user input is escaped before this data is passed to the exec(3) or system(3) functions, or to the backtick operator. Following characters are preceded by a backslash: #&;`|*?~<>^()[]{}$, x0A and xFF. ' and " are escaped only if they are not paired. In Windows, all these characters plus % are replaced by a space instead. PARAMETERS
o $command - The command that will be escaped. RETURN VALUES
The escaped string. EXAMPLES
Example #1 escapeshellcmd(3) example <?php // We allow arbitrary number of arguments intentionally here. $command = './configure '.$_POST['configure_options']; $escaped_command = escapeshellcmd($command); system($escaped_command); ?> Warning escapeshellcmd(3) should be used on the whole command string, and it still allows the attacker to pass arbitrary number of argu- ments. For escaping a single argument escapeshellarg(3) should be used instead. SEE ALSO
escapeshellarg(3), exec(3), popen(3), system(3), backtick operator. PHP Documentation Group ESCAPESHELLCMD(3)