Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO disable X Window from the startup Post 302454114 by TinhNhi on Friday 17th of September 2010 07:51:41 AM
Old 09-17-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgt
To disable

Code:
#/etc/scologin disable

To start
Code:
#startx

can you be more specific please. Should we login maintain mode and run your commands from DOS based prompt?

Thank you

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

window 2000 professional not pinging my window 98 system.

Hello, We someone help me resolve this problem. I have window 2000 professional, windows 98 and Unixware 7.0.1 on the network. I was able to establish connection with all. However, l was unable to ping window 98 from window 2000 professional. I was able to ping the window 2000 from the window... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to disable color text in xterm window

Hello, Anyone knows how to disable color text displayed on xterm window screen? I hate that color making me hard to read when front and background color are similar. Thanks, M. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: modemer
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Disable X window

I access my Sun box via ssh, and i dont need to x Window system at all, and everytime if i couldnt type user name and password fast enough its try to load the Java desktop, how can i disable X-Window login and make it stop at console login prompt ? thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: XP_2600
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

X window can not startup

When the system shutdown and startup, the login window can not start normally and often display as character mode, I have uncomment the last line in the /etc/dt/config/Xservers file as the following, but the problem still unfix: * Local local@console /usr/bin/X11/X :0 another problem is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frank2004
0 Replies

5. Solaris

disable telnet on the startup

Hi All, I want to disable telnet on the startup of solaris 8-10 but still wants for a standby purposes. In case I need to troubleshoot ssh, I can connect thru telnet. Most solution on the internet is to permanently removed it. Best Regards, itik (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to disable Enable/Disable Tab Key

Hi All, I have bash script, so what is sintax script in bash for Enable and Disable Tab Key. Thanks for your help.:( Thanks, Rico (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carnegiex
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

SSL/TLS renegotiation DoS -how to disable? Is it advisable to disable?

Hi all Expertise, I have following issue to solve, SSL / TLS Renegotiation DoS (low) 222.225.12.13 Ease of Exploitation Moderate Port 443/tcp Family Miscellaneous Following is the problem description:------------------ Description The remote service encrypts traffic using TLS / SSL and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache tomcat startup script not booting at startup.

I copied the script from an AskUbuntu post - #!/bin/bash ### BEGIN INIT INFO # Provides: tomcat7 # Required-Start: $network # Required-Stop: $network # Default-Start: 2 3 4 5 # Default-Stop: 0 1 6 # Short-Description: Start/Stop Tomcat server ### END INIT INFO ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hijanoqu
14 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Toggle between xterm window and standard terminal window

Is it possible to toggle back and forth between an xterm invoked from one tty, and a shell invoked from a different tty? I am running Centos 7 with KDE and booting in non-graphic mode. After logging in on the default window (/dev/tty1) , I can then use ALT-F2 to access a new window (/dev/tty2),... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rhgscty
1 Replies
PYMOL(1)							   User commands							  PYMOL(1)

NAME
pymol - free and flexible molecular graphics and modelling package SYNOPSIS
pymol [options] [files] DESCRIPTION
Over the years, PyMOL has become a capable molecular viewer with support for animations, high-quality rendering, crystallography, and other common molecular graphics activities. It has been adopted by many hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of scientists spread over thirty coun- tries. However, PyMOL is still very much a work in progress, with development expected to continue for years to come. OPTIONS
These options are currently supported: -2 Start in two-button mouse mode. -c Command line mode, no GUI. For batch opeations. -d string Run pymol command string upon startup. -e Start in full-screen mode. -f #line Controls display of commands and feedback in OpenGL (0=off). -g file.png Write a PNG file (after evaluating previous arguments) -i Disable the internal OpenGL GUI (object list, menus, etc.) -l file.py Spawn a python program in new thread. -o Disable security protections for session files. -p Listen for commands on standard input. -q Quiet launch. Suppress splash screen & other chatter. -r file.py Run a Python program (in __main__) on startup. -s script Save commands to this PyMOL script or program file. -t Use Tcl/Tk based external GUI module (pmg_tk). -u script Load and append to this PyMOL script or program file. -x Disable the external GUI module. -B Enable blue-line stereo signal (for Mac stereo) -G Start in Game mode. -M Force mono even when hardware stereo is present. -R Launch Greg Landrum's XMLRPC listener. -S Force and launch in stereo, if possible. -X int -Y int -W int -H int -V int Adjust window geometry. All files provided will be loaded or run after PyMOL starts. They can have one of the following extensions: .pml PyMOL command script to be run on startup .py[cm] Python program to be run on startup .pdb Protein Data Bank format file to be loaded on startup .mmod Macromodel format to be loaded on startup .mol MDL MOL file to be loaded on startup .sdf MDL SD file to be parsed and loaded on startup .xplor X-PLOR Map file (ASCII) to be loaded on startup .ccp4 CCP4 map file (BINARY) to be loaded on startup .cc[12] ChemDraw 3D cartesian coordinate file .pkl Pickled ChemPy Model (class "chempy.model.Indexed") .r3d Raster3D file .cex CEX file (Metaphorics) .top AMBER topology file .crd AMBER coordinate file .rst AMBER restart file .trj AMBER trajectory .pse PyMOL session file .phi Delphi/Grasp Electrostatic Potential Map For a list of options, you can also enter the following in the command line of pymol: help launching COMMANDS
Please refer to PyMols online documentation at http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Category:Commands or its internal help for a command ref- erence. AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert@wgdd.de> for the Debian distribution (but may be used by others). 2008-05-06 PYMOL(1)