Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Required PUTTY Settings
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Required PUTTY Settings Post 302454073 by Sun Fire on Friday 17th of September 2010 06:18:52 AM
Old 09-17-2010
on the left side of PuTTY, choose "windows" the click on "apperance" , "colors" to customize.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

PuTTY 0.59

On my opinion, one of the best ssh/telnet clients for windows, putty released a new version: Get it here, PuTTY 0.59 - PuTTY can now connect to local serial ports as well as making network connections. - Improved speed of SSH, particularly SSH-2 key exchange and public-key authentication -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting required fields from a test file in required fromat in unix

My data is something like shown below. date1 date2 aaa bbbb ccccc date3 date4 dddd eeeeeee ffffffffff ggggg hh I want the output like this date1date2 aaa eeeeee I serached in the forum but didn't find the exact matching solution. Please help. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdhanek
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help for PuTTy.

I'm using PuTTY to establish a SSH connection to a remote UNIX machine. I need to fetch a file from the remote system into my local Windows system. Is it possible? If yes, how can I do that? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agnivaccent
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Creating A Solaris Zone - Unable to install - Are network settings required?

Hi i have created a solaris zone but have not yet connected any network cables for this new zone, can i set the zone up without running the command 'add net' and not adding an ip or physical interface? i tried to add dummy internet settings and get this zonecfg:coddr> add net... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbiesolaris10
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

What settings are required for login to CVS using Terminal in Mac OS X?

Hi All, I want to login to CVS using terminal. I am executing the following command in the terminal :- export CVSROOT=: pserver:ags_rd@istcvs.corp.apple.com:/istcvs/CVSHOME cvs login But i get the following error : Afreens-iMac:buildTest Afreen$ export CVSROOT=:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Afreen
3 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

What settings are required for login to CVS using Terminal in Mac OS X?

Hi All, I want to login to CVS using terminal. I am executing the following command in the terminal :- export CVSROOT=: pserver:ags_rd@istcvs.corp.apple.com:/istcvs/CVSHOME cvs login But i get the following error : Afreens-iMac:buildTest Afreen$ export CVSROOT=:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Afreen
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mysql my.cnf settings help required

Dear Friends I run my website "www.egully.com" on a dedicated server with a config of memory 8GB and 8GB RAM the CPU load average often shoots from 2-3 to 20-30 and the site becomes extremely slow. On investigation we found a lot of temporary mysql tables are been created which is taking up lot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: egully
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Putty : Change default settings (solved)

Hi, I use to work on solaris via putty and always on session start - i use to increase the font to 14 bold - capture session output to a file my requirement) to make these changes permanent, so that i need not to change the settings everytime i connect via putty please advice. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Regarding PUTTY

Hello Forum members There is no any time parameter on putty so how can I stay my putty ssh session always Alive? So please reply to my querry. I am looking forward from Forum. Advance Thanks Siva. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: workforsiva
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Reboot required on Server, Just confirm my settings.

Hi Guys, I need to reboot one Server as the newly inserted disk is not getting detected in system , I have also confirmed with Sun Support and finally it was the reboot which was required after doing all troubleshooting stuff. So I have disassembled the mirror and kept working disk's single... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
3 Replies
pnmcrop(1)                                                    General Commands Manual                                                   pnmcrop(1)

NAME
pnmcrop - crop a portable anymap SYNOPSIS
pnmcrop [-white|-black|-sides] [-left] [-right] [-top] [-bottom] [pnmfile] All options may be abbreviated to their shortest unique prefix or specified with double hyphens. DESCRIPTION
Reads a PBM, PGM, or PPM image as input. Removes borders that are the background color, and produces the same type of image as output. If you don't specify otherwise, pnmcrop assumes the background color is whatever color the top left and right corners of the image are and if they are different colors, something midway between them. You can specify that the background is white or black with the -white and -black options or make pnmcrop base its guess on all four corners instead of just two with -sides. By default, pnmcrop chops off any stripe of background color it finds, on all four sides. You can tell pnmcrop to remove only specific borders with the -left, -right, -top, and -bottom options. If you want to chop a specific amount off the side of an image, use pnmcut. If you want to add different borders after removing the existing ones, use pnmcat or pnmcomp. OPTIONS
-white Take white to be the background color. pnmcrop removes borders which are white. -black Take black to be the background color. pnmcrop removes borders which are black. -sides Determine the background color from the colors of the four corners of the input image. pnmcrop removes borders which are of the background color. If at least three of the four corners are the same color, pnmcrop takes that as the background color. If not, pnmcrop looks for two corners of the same color in the following order, taking the first found as the background color: top, left, right, bottom. If all four corners are different colors, pnmcrop assumes an average of the four colors as the background color. The -sides option slows pnmcrop down, as it reads the entire image to determine the background color in addition to the up to three times that it would read it without -sides. -left Remove any left border. -right Remove any right border. -top Remove any top border. -bottom Remove any bottom border. -verbose Print on Standard Error information about the processing, including exactly how much is being cropped off of which sides. SEE ALSO
pnmcut(1), pnmfile(1), pnm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 18 March 2001 pnmcrop(1)