Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Permission denied when creating message queue Post 302453265 by majid.merkava on Tuesday 14th of September 2010 04:06:37 PM
Old 09-14-2010
Thank you very much.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Permission denied

Hi, I can not execute a .env file $ . /Data/oracle/d03/mydbora/8.0.6/MYDB.env -bash: /Data/oracle/d03/mydbora/8.0.6/MYDB.env: Permission denied Even if : -rwxrwxrwx 1 oracle dba 2903 Mar 5 2007 /Data/oracle/d03/mydbora/8.0.6/MYDB.env Please help. Many thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: big123456
1 Replies

2. Programming

URGENT:::Can anybody help me in creating message queue appliction??

hello, I had to implement a message queue application....between 30 processes...... all 30 proceses are getting data from serial port.... And here is THE FLOW::::::::1 connector process...which is linked with message queue to all the 30 applications. Processes get the data from serial port and... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
9 Replies

3. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Permission denied message for parent directory

Hi All, I have an issue that's eating my head for few days. I would appreciate if anyone could help me out in this to resolve this. In Solaris 8 container I am facing the below issue. As oracle user when I do ls -l in /dboracle mountpoint getting permission denied error messages. $ ls... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sreerag446
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing expect script giving message as bad interpreter: Permission denied

Hi Gurus, I am new to scripting and needs your help in expect script used for telnet. I wrote a simple script as #!/usr/bin/expect-5.43 -f spawn telnet localhost 2233 expect "password:" send "secret\r" send "i data.cnbc.com\r" send "exit\r" expect eof When I am trying to execute... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: niks_yv
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Permission denied

Hi guys im new to this db i have a small prob while installing websphereportal6.1i think i was installed succesfully but the error im getting is while starting server. check this out # ./serverStatus.sh -all Error loading: /usr/wps61/AppServer/java/jre/bin/classic/libjvm.so: cannot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varma917989
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permission Denied creating file under nfs mount

I have two servers, 82 and 70. My exports file on 82 reads / ...70(rw) on 70 I have a mountpoint called mnt_for_82 I execute on 70 mount -t nfs -o rw ...82:/ mnt_for_82 I go to server 70 and indeed can read and travers the mounted subdirectories. However, I try... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blaine.miller
0 Replies

8. Programming

creating a message queue using mq_open

Hi all, First of all thanks in advance for reading my post and for your heart for helping me. I am trying to create a message queue using mq_open(name,oflags,mode_t,attr) method. But that function call is returning with an error code EFAULT. By googling it I found that it happens when there is... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: parusasi
10 Replies

9. Programming

msgget message queue always get permission denied

I want to use msgget() to obtain a message queue between two processes, here is my code: the first one create the mq, the second one open it and add a message to it. But when I execute the second one, I get permission denied. I've already desperately tried everything I can think of to solve this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tefino
2 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Permission denied

Trying to get date into the txt file. It says Permission denied. echo $(date +%I:%M:%S_%D) >> /tmp/systemd_suspend_test_err.txt exec 2>> /tmp/systemd_suspend_test_err.txt if ; then # Do the thing you want before suspend here echo "we are suspending $(date +%I:%M:%S_%D)." elif ;... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
5 Replies
mq_unlink(3RT)															    mq_unlink(3RT)

NAME
mq_unlink - remove a message queue SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lrt [ library... ] #include <mqueue.h> int mq_unlink(const char *name); The mq_unlink() function removes the message queue named by the pathname name. After a successful call to mq_unlink() with name, a call to mq_open(3RT) with name fails if the flag O_CREAT is not set in flags. If one or more processes have the message queue open when mq_unlink() is called, destruction of the message queue is postponed until all references to the message queue have been closed. Calls to mq_open(3RT) to re-create the message queue may fail until the message queue is actually removed. However, the mq_unlink() call need not block until all references have been closed; it may return immediately. Upon successful completion, mq_unlink() returns 0; otherwise, the named message queue is not changed by this function call, the function returns -1 and sets errno to indicate the error. The mq_unlink() function will fail if: EACCES Permission is denied to unlink the named message queue. ENAMETOOLONG The length of the name string exceeds PATH_MAX, or a pathname component is longer than NAME_MAX while _POSIX_NO_TRUNC is in effect. ENOENT The named message queue, name, does not exist. ENOSYS mq_unlink() is not supported by the system. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ mqueue.h(3HEAD), mq_close(3RT), mq_open(3RT), attributes(5), standards(5) Solaris 2.6 was the first release to support the Asynchronous Input and Output option. Prior to this release, this function always returned -1 and set errno to ENOSYS. 28 Jun 2002 mq_unlink(3RT)