Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Wget recursive with query strings Post 302451324 by eiland on Monday 6th of September 2010 11:17:56 AM
Old 09-06-2010
bump -> maybe something with curl?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to concatenate two strings or several strings into one string in B-shell?

like connect "summer" and "winter" to "summerwinter"? Can anybody help me? thanks a lot. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fontana
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with wget recursive

I want to download every page on a particular website that has: "http://www.website.com/dir/?function=" as the beginning so any page that begins with that will be downloaded, so for example "http://www.website.com/dir/?function=summary&cat=1" and "http://www.website.com/dir/?function=detail&id=1"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guitarscn
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete strings in file1 based on the list of strings in file2

Hello guys, should be a very easy questn for you: I need to delete strings in file1 based on the list of strings in file2. like file2: word1_word2_ word3_word5_ word3_word4_ word6_word7_ file1: word1_word2_otherwords..,word3_word5_others... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: roussine
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete lines in file containing duplicate strings, keeping longer strings

The question is not as simple as the title... I have a file, it looks like this <string name="string1">RZ-LED</string> <string name="string2">2.0</string> <string name="string2">Version 2.0</string> <string name="string3">BP</string> I would like to check for duplicate entries of... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
11 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Recursive search on pattern between two strings

Objective: Recursively search all files under a directory for SQL statements that end with ";" Sample input: UPDATE table1 set col=val UPDATE table2 set cola=vala ,colb=valb; UPDATE table3 set col=val Expected output: UPDATE table2 set cola=vala ,colb=valb; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishmaths
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget - working in browser but cannot download from wget

Hi, I need to download a zip file from my the below US govt link. https://www.sam.gov/SAMPortal/extractfiledownload?role=WW&version=SAM&filename=SAM_PUBLIC_MONTHLY_20160207.ZIP I only have wget utility installed on the server. When I use the below command, I am getting error 403... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prasannag87
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to pass strings from a list of strings from another file and create multiple files?

Hello Everyone , Iam a newbie to shell programming and iam reaching out if anyone can help in this :- I have two files 1) Insert.txt 2) partition_list.txt insert.txt looks like this :- insert into emp1 partition (partition_name) (a1, b2, c4, s6, d8) select a1, b2, c4, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nubie2linux
2 Replies
CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options					 CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT - timeout for the connect phase SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, long timeout); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long. It should contain the maximum time in seconds that you allow the connection phase to the server to take. This only limits the connection phase, it has no impact once it has connected. Set to zero to switch to the default built-in connection timeout - 300 seconds. See also the CURLOPT_TIMEOUT(3) option. In unix-like systems, this might cause signals to be used unless CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL(3) is set. DEFAULT
300 PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com"); /* complete connection within 10 seconds */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 10L); curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Always RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_TIMEOUT(3), CURLOPT_LOW_SPEED_LIMIT(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT(3)