Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Remove LAN Manager Client (LMC) Post 302451092 by ccc on Sunday 5th of September 2010 04:14:36 PM
Old 09-05-2010
Remove LAN Manager Client (LMC)

hi

Howto remove or disable LAN Manager Client (LMC)?

Last edited by ccc; 09-06-2010 at 08:35 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to remove Veritas Volume Manager 3.5 and install Solstice DiskSuite

I am brand new to UNIX and have been given the task to remove veritas volume manager 3.5 mirroring and install Disksuite mirror on two Solaris 5.8 servers. Does anyone know where I can find step by step instructions to perform these tasks? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mg2
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to configure private LAN and coporate LAN on the same machine-Solaris10

Hi , I am trying to configure a private LAN and corporate LAN on the same machien on Solaris 10. How can I achieve this? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deedee
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How to remove Veritas Volume Manager 3.5 and add S. DiskSuite

I am brand new to UNIX and have been given the task to remove veritas volume manager 3.5 mirroring and install Disksuite mirror from two Solaris 5.8 servers. I have seen many plans but they are very confusing since I am so new. Does anyone know where I can find step by step instructions to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mg2
2 Replies

4. AIX

IBM FastT600 SAN - RAID 5 Storage Manager Client v08.33.G5.03 - Recovery?

To summarize the problem: The "IBM FastT Storage Manager Client v8" shows that our Disk Farm is arranged into 6 logical drives each in a RAID 5 configuration. This software also shows that 5 of the 6 logical drives (from Disk Farm) are in a error state: "Failed Logical Drive - Drive Failure".... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aix-olympics
1 Replies

5. Solaris

RAID manager or veritas volume manager

Can somebody kindly help me to determine which one i should choose to better manipulate OS volume. RAID manager or veritas volume manager? Any critical differences between those two? Thanks in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
5 Replies

6. IP Networking

Local Lan, no-ip directed DNS forward, surf within lan

Hi, We have a website running on a local centos 5.4 surfer, static IP. The domain.com uses no-ip.com to take care of the DNS, it forwards all to my server. My router receives the port 80 call, routes it to my server and the world can see domain.com perfectly fine. However, we cannot see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Different hostnames with reboot while lan cable, no lan cable

I am facing strange problem regarding hostname on my Linux(2.6.18-164.el5xen x86_64 GNU/Linux), the hostname changes if reboot with lan cable and with NO lan cable Reboot with lan cable: The hostname is ubunut Unable to connect Oracle database using sqlplus some times database is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxLearner
2 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

slim window manager for a thin client

hi I'm looking for a slim and quite comfortable window manager for a unix/linux thin client? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

9. AIX

NIM : remove nim client info from the client

Hi. I change my client's IP and hostname but I forgot to change anything on the master. How can I redefine or modify my client's resource from my master, or with using smit niminit from my client ? Tks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephnane
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Client/intruder scanner for lan

Hi! I'm totally new here. I have a script that I am working on, but so far it is not rock solid in its performance. Perhaps someone can tell me if i am thinking wrong anywhere. Below the code: #! /bin/bash clear cd... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_xemacs
0 Replies
learp(8)						      System Manager's Manual							  learp(8)

NAME
learp - Displays the contents of a LAN-Emulation Address Resolution Protocol (LE-ARP) table SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/learp [-u unit_number] -a OPTIONS
Specifies a LE-ARP cache. The unit number is the same as is displayed by the netstat -i command. For example: elan0 is unit 0, elan1 is unit 1, and so on. If the -u option is not specified, the default unit number is 0. Displays all entries in the LAN-Emulation Address Resolution Pro- tocol (LE-ARP) table. DESCRIPTION
Each LAN-Emulation Client interface (displayed as elann in netstat output) has an Address Resolution Protocol (LE-ARP) table that contains mappings of 6-byte medium access control (MAC) addresses to 20-byte Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) addresses. The learp command displays the contents of the LE-ARP table. Each LE-ARP table entry contains the following information: Each MAC address that has been or is being contacted through the ATM-emulated LAN. One of the following state values: AP -- LE-ARP is pending. The ATM address associated with the MAC address is not known. DE -- Delete of the LE-ARP cache entry is pending. When there are no more VCs for a LE-ARP entry, it is marked for deletion. After there is no activity for 5 minutes (age periond), the entry is removed for the cache. FD -- Forward Direct. Packets flowing to the destination are using the data-direct VC. FL -- Flush is pending. A new VC has been established with the remote node and the broadcast channel is being flushed so packets flowing on the new VC will not arrive out of order. VP -- Virtual Channel (VC) setup is pending. The ATM address is known, but no VC is established with the remote node. If known, the 20-byte ATM address associated with the MAC address. One of the fol- lowing flags: R -- Remote entry. The MAC address is on a legacy (that is, Ethernet) network on the back side of an ATM edge device. P -- Permanent entry. The LE-ARP entry is permanent. If known, this is the Virtual Path Identifier (VPI) and the Virtual Channel Identifier (VCI) of the data-direct VC used by packets destined to the MAC address. Many MAC addresses may use the same VC. EXAMPLES
The following example shows the output of a learp -a command in which the LE-ARP cache contains five entries: # learp -a le-arp cache con- tains 5 entries. MAC Address State ATM Address Flags VPI/VCI 08-00-2b-01-01-01 (AP) pending 08-00-2b-01-01-02 (VP) 39000000000000000000000000.08002b010102.00 pending 08-00-2b-01-02-02 (FL) 39000000000000000000000000.08002b010203.00 R 0/65 08-00-2b-01-02-03 (FD) 39000000000000000000000000.08002b010203.00 0/65 SEE ALSO
Commands: atmconfig(8), atmelan(8), atmsig(8) learp(8)