Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Does replying to your own message count as an additional post? Post 302448869 by zaxxon on Friday 27th of August 2010 08:38:39 AM
Old 08-27-2010
I sometimes add another post by replying to my own but it will automatically update the previous post, if nobody squeezed another post inbetween. This reply will also update the timestamp of the last post so that others see there has been some action on this thread.

Edit:
To your question in the subject: Yes, the post counter is increased, but as explained above, it is include in the last of your post as long no one other posted another reply.

Last edited by zaxxon; 08-27-2010 at 10:09 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

I have to post this message here

trap command My question I'd like to use "trap" command on my unix machine sunOS 5.7. But somehow when I do "which trap" command, it's no where to be found. Any one knows how I can get it installed? Thanks!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I could not post a message

Hi I just register and got my passwd. I cant post a message yet. Do I have to do anything to actrivate my account? Sabina (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssayeed
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to manipulate a message count for the same IP @ diff session

I have a file as like below, 10:20:30.45 START 10.20.30.40 10:20:31.46 HELLO 10.20.30.40 10:20:32.46 START 10.20.30.41 10:20:33.44 END 10.20.30.40 10:20:35.44 HELLO 10.20.30.41 10:20:36.56 HELLO 10.20.30.41 10:20:37.78 HELLO 10.20.30.41 10:20:38.99 START 10.20.30.40... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gobinath
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post a message

I can't find how to post a problem i am having with a shell script. Is there a link or a trick? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gato
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl (conky) and gmail/IMAP unread message count

Hi all, I use Conky monitor (Conky - Home) for my laptop and I needed a script to see the count of new messages on gmail/IMAP, then I made this small perl script (I hope they can be useful to someone :)) gimap.pl #!/usr/bin/perl # gimap.pl by gxmsgx # description: get the count of unread... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gxmsgx
0 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post message

I am unable to post reply to a thread. Whenever I will reply to any post I get the message every time : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. Even though length of the message is more than required (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)