Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Awk Overlap
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Awk Overlap Post 302448749 by ruby_sgp on Friday 27th of August 2010 02:01:26 AM
Old 08-27-2010
Trust me. It is not. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding Overlap between two sets of data

Hi everyone, I posted this earlier, but the idea changed since then and I figured it would make more sense if I repost with a clearer idea in hopes someone can help me out. I have two lists of data in file1 and file 2 file1 (tab separated - column1 column2 column 3) 1 91625106 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: labrazil
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

multiple processes overlap

Hello I've got a script that creates multiple processes, in ksh, to bcp out 6 tables at a time. In the script, we write messages to the log to show our progress; most of the time, the log messages are nice and neat with one per line, like they should be. But every once in awhile, at random, the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stonemonolith
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex overlap and naming of 2 input files - Awk

for every specific $1,$2 check the values ($2,$3) of their E ot I of input1 and overlap with input2. Specify names based on output. ####### if middle value is missing name them "SE" if first value is missing name them "AFE" if last value is missing name them "ALE" if 2 middle values are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ruby_sgp
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Veritas VxVm 3.2 - Cannot unrelocate subdisk due to overlap with existing subdisks

Hi all, New to this forum as well as the world of Veritas Volume Manager. My client is using VxVM 3.2. We just changed one of the disk which is under veritas control. I used the appropriate options in vxdiskadm to replace this failed disk. Now when I am trying to unrelocate subdisks back to the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajan_g4
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Partition Overlap

I have just purchased a new server running RHELS R6 from a well known supplier. The OS came pre-installed so I (as a previous almost identical server) just finished off the install. I have just been extending one of the partitions and noticed an overlap. Filesystem Size Used Avail... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zetex
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to compare a file with set of files in a directory using 'awk'

Hi, I have a situation to compare one file, say file1.txt with a set of files in directory.The directory contains more than 100 files. To be more precise, the requirement is to compare the first field of file1.txt with the first field in all the files in the directory.The files in the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: anandek
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP with AWK one-liner. Need to employ an If condition inside AWK to check for array variable ?

Hello experts, I'm stuck with this script for three days now. Here's what i need. I need to split a large delimited (,) file into 2 files based on the value present in the last field. Samp: Something.csv bca,adc,asdf,123,12C bca,adc,asdf,123,13C def,adc,asdf,123,12A I need this split... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shell_boy23
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Overlap by two columns

Hi, I want to overlap two files based on two columns in each files. Here I'm overlapping the first two columns of the first file with columns 3 &4 of the second file (Bolded) to get the common lines. File1 ESR1 1 15 ggtga ESR1 7 18 tgcagt FOXA1 3 10 gtgat FOXA1 10 20 tgacc File2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JJ001
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding the Overlap

Hi Help, I am trying to find a overlap zone by compraing th etwo files which is printed below. File-1 is --- 1011 234 2967 787 235 900 435 654 File 2 is --- 1211 456 595 678 546 678 2967 787 I would like to have a o/p which just read 2967 787,'comm' doesn't seem to do the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Indra2011
5 Replies
SoTriggerAny(3) 						       Coin							   SoTriggerAny(3)

NAME
SoTriggerAny - The SoTriggerAny class is a fan-in engine for triggers. When any one of the input triggers are 'pulsed', any field connected as a slave to the engine output will be notified. SYNOPSIS
#include <Inventor/engines/SoTriggerAny.h> Inherits SoEngine. Public Member Functions virtual SoType getTypeId (void) const virtual const SoFieldData * getFieldData (void) const virtual const SoEngineOutputData * getOutputData (void) const SoTriggerAny (void) Static Public Member Functions static SoType getClassTypeId (void) static void * createInstance (void) static void initClass (void) Public Attributes SoSFTrigger input0 SoSFTrigger input1 SoSFTrigger input2 SoSFTrigger input3 SoSFTrigger input4 SoSFTrigger input5 SoSFTrigger input6 SoSFTrigger input7 SoSFTrigger input8 SoSFTrigger input9 SoEngineOutput output Protected Member Functions virtual ~SoTriggerAny (void) Static Protected Member Functions static const SoFieldData ** getInputDataPtr (void) static const SoEngineOutputData ** getOutputDataPtr (void) Detailed Description The SoTriggerAny class is a fan-in engine for triggers. When any one of the input triggers are 'pulsed', any field connected as a slave to the engine output will be notified. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation SoTriggerAny::SoTriggerAny (void) Default constructor. SoTriggerAny::~SoTriggerAny (void) [protected], [virtual] Destructor is protected because explicit destruction of engines is not allowed. Member Function Documentation SoType SoTriggerAny::getClassTypeId (void) [static] This static method returns the SoType object associated with objects of this class. Reimplemented from SoEngine. SoType SoTriggerAny::getTypeId (void) const [virtual] Returns the type identification of an object derived from a class inheriting SoBase. This is used for run-time type checking and 'downward' casting. Usage example: void foo(SoNode * node) { if (node->getTypeId() == SoFile::getClassTypeId()) { SoFile * filenode = (SoFile *)node; // safe downward cast, knows the type } } For application programmers wanting to extend the library with new nodes, engines, nodekits, draggers or others: this method needs to be overridden in all subclasses. This is typically done as part of setting up the full type system for extension classes, which is usually accomplished by using the pre-defined macros available through for instance Inventor/nodes/SoSubNode.h (SO_NODE_INIT_CLASS and SO_NODE_CONSTRUCTOR for node classes), Inventor/engines/SoSubEngine.h (for engine classes) and so on. For more information on writing Coin extensions, see the class documentation of the toplevel superclasses for the various class groups. Implements SoBase. const SoFieldData ** SoTriggerAny::getInputDataPtr (void) [static], [protected] Returns the SoFieldData class which holds information about inputs in this engine. Reimplemented from SoEngine. const SoEngineOutputData ** SoTriggerAny::getOutputDataPtr (void) [static], [protected] Returns the SoEngineOutputData class which holds information about the outputs in this engine. Reimplemented from SoEngine. const SoFieldData * SoTriggerAny::getFieldData (void) const [virtual] Returns a pointer to the class-wide field data storage object for this instance. If no fields are present, returns NULL. Reimplemented from SoFieldContainer. const SoEngineOutputData * SoTriggerAny::getOutputData (void) const [virtual] This API member is considered internal to the library, as it is not likely to be of interest to the application programmer. Implements SoEngine. void SoTriggerAny::initClass (void) [static] Sets up initialization for data common to all instances of this class, like submitting necessary information to the Coin type system. Reimplemented from SoEngine. Member Data Documentation SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input0 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input1 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input2 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input3 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input4 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input5 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input6 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input7 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input8 Input trigger. SoSFTrigger SoTriggerAny::input9 Input trigger. SoEngineOutput SoTriggerAny::output (SoSFTrigger) Connect to the output with the field(s) you want notified upon any input trigger 'pulses'. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 SoTriggerAny(3)