Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Super stars Rajnikanth's Endhiran Movie Post 302447637 by matrixmadhan on Monday 23rd of August 2010 11:15:36 PM
Old 08-24-2010
Looking forward to it and this is going to be the biggest ever hit! Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Super snoop (if it exists)

I am currently using 'snoop -t a -d hme0 blah blah' to get a line by line summary of packets sent and recieved at that interface, Is there any way I can get more detailed information/log on each packet, somebody told me there was another program that did this any help would be greatly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Super Newbie!!!!

im prolly wut people like to call a "LAMER"... hahahaha wutever anyways im very new to unix.... the first time i ever used it was about 3 hours ago... anyways, im not a complete idiot... i know basic vb .net, java, javascript, ado .net, html (ofcourse).. and there are plently of other computer... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: el_soldado
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

BAD SUPER BLOCK - Run fsck with alternate super block number

Error received when I tried to restore a blank disk with an 'auto recovery' DDS tape via HP-UX recovery system 2.0 onto a 1Gb SCSI. I assumed it would do the setup, wrong. Could someone tell me the procedure to initial disk for recovering files using cpio. The system is a HP-UX 9.04 version on a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: admin wanabee
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Did you watch Super Star (Thalaivar's) Endhiran Movie?

Robot fever is there throughout the world ! :b: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
3 Replies
Really Slick ScreenSavers(1)				      General Commands Manual				      Really Slick ScreenSavers(1)

NAME
hyperspace - Flying through hyper space. SYNOPSIS
hyperspace [--root/-r] [--maxfps/-x number] [--vsync/-y number] [--dpms/-M number] [--speed/-s number] [--stars/-S number] [--starsize/-t number] [--resolution/-R number] [--depth/-d number] [--fov/-f number] [--no-shader/-H] DESCRIPTION
From Terry Walsh (http://reallyslick.com): "This is a real number cruncher of a screensaver. Computers are getting much more powerful these days, and my old savers don't bring them to their knees like they used to. This one does. Of course, you can still turn the settings way down if you have a pathetic, old computer." Ported to Linux by Tugrul Galatali. OPTIONS
--root Draw on the root window. --maxfps number Set maximum frame rate. --vsync number Limit redraws to specified number of vertical refreshes. 0 - 100. Default: 1 --dpms number Stop rendering new frames if the display is not on. 0 - 1. Default: 1 --speed number Speed of fly through. 1 - 100. Default: 10 --stars number Number of stars. 0 - 10000. Default: 1000 --starsize number Size of stars. 1 - 100. Default: 10 --resolution number Resolution of the goo. 4 - 20. Default: 10 --depth number Depth of the scene. 1 - 10. Default: 5 --fov number Field of view. 10 - 150. Default: 10 --no-shader Disables use of vertex/fragment shaders, in case they do not work as expected. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. SEE ALSO
X(1), COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 by Terry Walsh and Tugrul Galatali. Hyperspace is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. Hyperspace is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABIL- ITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. AUTHOR
Terry Walsh and Tugrul Galatali <tugrul@galatali.com> X Version 11 Really Slick ScreenSavers(1)