Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Can we spy a tty session?
Operating Systems Solaris Can we spy a tty session? Post 302446988 by plmachiavel on Friday 20th of August 2010 10:56:35 AM
Old 08-20-2010
Thanks unclefab, that is not exactly what I was looking for but it is totally awesome!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Game spy arcade for halo and macintosh?

I need help i heard you can play halo over online and you have a macintosh version where can I get it please respond (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: memattmyself
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i-spy for UNIX - What is it??

I'm just after finding a file resding in my temporary directory(/tmp) on my machine called 'i-spy' This file is owned by root and ordinary muppets like me cant delete it, open or even do a more or cat on it. I'm running Solaris 2.6 on a Sun Ultra 5. Can anyone out there give me a good... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kanu77
1 Replies

3. Programming

PIpe Spy

Im trying to get my program to behave in this way: prog 1 | ./pipespy myfile.dat | prog2 the standard output of prog1 is supplied as the input to prog2 and copied into file myfile.dat. need help (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: jodders
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlplus session being able to see unix variables session within a script

Hi there. How do I make the DB connection see the parameter variables passed to the unix script ? The code snippet below isn't working properly. sqlplus << EOF user1@db1/pass1 BEGIN PACKAGE1.perform_updates($1,$2,$3); END; EOF Thanks in advance, Abrahao. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 435 Gavea
2 Replies

5. Solaris

I am not able to login in gnome session and java session in Sun solaris 9& 10

I am not able to login in gnome session and java session in Sun solaris 9& 10 respectively through xmanager as a nis user, I am able to login in common desktop , but gnome session its not allowing , when I have given login credentials, its coming back to login screen, what shoul I do to allow nis... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Forcing a tty session but getting a password prompt?

I have a master host I want to use to issue some start/stop of LDAP services. I changed the client hosts /etc/sudoers to have Defaults:infra !requiretty The master host kicks off the jobs using the infra account doing a ssh session to the infra account on the clients. #!/bin/ksh ps -fu... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: J-Man
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python: Redirecting to tty and reading from tty

In bash, you can do something like this: #!/bin/bash echo -n "What is your name? " > /dev/tty read thename < /dev/tty How can I do the same in python? I have a python script that has the following content: #!/usr/bin/python2.7 import getpass import sys import telnetlib import... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies
create_trans_table(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual				       create_trans_table(3alleg4)

NAME
create_trans_table - Fills a color mapping table for translucency effects. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void create_trans_table(COLOR_MAP *table, const PALETTE pal, int r, g, b, void (*callback)(int pos)); DESCRIPTION
Fills the specified color mapping table with lookup data for doing translucency effects with the specified palette. When combining the col- ors c1 and c2 with this table, the result will be a color somewhere between the two. The r, g, and b parameters specify the solidity of each color component, ranging from 0 (totally transparent) to 255 (totally solid). For 50% solidity, pass 128. This function treats source color #0 as a special case, leaving the destination unchanged whenever a zero source pixel is encountered, so that masked sprites will draw correctly. This function will take advantage of the global rgb_map variable to speed up color conversions. If the callback function is not NULL, it will be called 256 times during the calculation, allowing you to display a progress indicator. Exam- ple: COLOR_MAP trans_table; ... /* Build a color lookup table for translucent drawing. */ create_trans_table(&trans_table, pal, 128, 128, 128, NULL); SEE ALSO
color_map(3alleg4), create_light_table(3alleg4), create_color_table(3alleg4), create_blender_table(3alleg4), draw_trans_sprite(3alleg4), draw_lit_sprite(3alleg4), draw_gouraud_sprite(3alleg4), rgb_map(3alleg4), ex3d(3alleg4), extrans(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 create_trans_table(3alleg4)